Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at cucks who like and comment on women's pictures on fb/ig/etc

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I was on my fake FB profile looking at old classmates and whatnot, and I scroll through and see an old classmate uploaded a photo of herself trying to look hot. The photo got fucking 360 likes and she wasn't even that gl!

And the comments make me laugh. A wide variety of different types of cucks commenting, "so beautiful", "damn girl you thicc", "(heart eyes emoji)", etc. THEN, other cucks are calling out the other cucks and saying shit like, "wow you have so many thirsty creeps on here. Beware of them, hun. And you look fantastic!" :soy:

Meanwhile the whore who uploaded the photo doesn't even reply to a single comment

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I saw a teacher of mine writing “God bless you” in a picture of half naked woman

To be honest, this is just the usual Facebook vocabulary. Many of my incel friends and myself got comments like this. It's like a cashier saying "have a nice day sir".

I used to do that ngl in group chats. I was a Gigacuck 4 years ago. :cryfeels:

I was on my fake FB profile looking at old classmates and whatnot, and I scroll through and see an old classmate uploaded a photo of herself trying to look hot. The photo got fucking 360 likes and she wasn't even that gl!

And the comments make me laugh. A wide variety of different types of cucks commenting, "so beautiful", "damn girl you thicc", "(heart eyes emoji)", etc. THEN, other cucks are calling out the other cucks and saying shit like, "wow you have so many thirsty creeps on here. Beware of them, hun. And you look fantastic!" :soy:

Meanwhile the whore who uploaded the photo doesn't even reply to a single comment

from what I see it's usually foids glorifying each other and the occasional cuck drops a like. men mostly worship stacies on facebook

Bluepillers: 28

AAAAAAA, JEALOUS INKEL, BUTTHURT THAT A KWEEN GETS MORE LIKES THAN YOUR HAIRY NECKBEARD ASS

Well at least instagram is easy on the eyes. And it influences girls into liking fitness and eating healthy.

Well at least instagram is easy on the eyes. And it influences girls into liking fitness and eating healthy.
Women shouldn't be able to use the internet tbh

I fucking hate cucks

Foids just gain mana from desperate males.

JFL at women getting raped if they dress and act in a certain way. It's like asking the wolf not to sink his fangs into the sheep.

Did you give her money? :feelshehe:
Yes. IRL. But that was only half of the story. During HS. A ugly older foid told me she needed some change and I didn't even hesitate and gave her all my money. She instantly gave my money to her blonde blue eyes chaddam friend in front of me.

I also kneeled down kissed her hand and literally called her m'lady before. It was just a joke to me but now...

Typical currycel comment: Mmm yes baby very sexy mmmm show bobs and vagene mmmmm

kek :feelskek::feelskek:

I have a Fake Facebook, just to see ex-classmates and stupid foids. Have you seen this type of shit?

Females should not be allowed on the internet.

Yes. IRL. But that was only half of the story. During HS. A ugly older foid told me she needed some change and I didn't even hesitate and gave her all my money. She instantly gave my money to her blonde blue eyes chaddam friend in front of me.

I also kneeled down kissed her hand and literally called her m'lady before. It was just a joke to me but now...
Source

Were you a greasy neckbeard

I'm kinda cuck bc i follow some whores to jerk off sometimes tbh but i never like or comment their posts

Well, at least you have that going for you. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over stupid/dumb things you did in the past, a lot of it was because you were brainwashed by the media and npc platitudes, not everyone is aware enough to figure out the blackpill on their own, while others are unable to handle the trauma of it and drive themselves further into bluepilled delusions.

Well, at least you have that going for you. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over stupid/dumb things you did in the past, a lot of it was because you were brainwashed by the media and npc platitudes, not everyone is aware enough to figure out the blackpill on their own, while others are unable to handle the trauma of it and drive themselves further into bluepilled delusions.
I just want my money back

I just find it funny. The idea of all these men commenting and trying to secure pussy and the foid doesn't even respond has me bursting out with laughter

I just find it funny. The idea of all these men commenting and trying to secure pussy and the foid doesn't even respond has me bursting out with laughter
Legit kekfuel ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back