Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at calling zyros a "chad". he looks fucking disgusting

• Thread starter Mirin' BadrHari
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mirin' BadrHari

Banned
-
[size=x-large]he looks like a homosexual aids infested parasite that lives in the sewer and eats rat feces for beakfast.[/size]

[size=x-large]JFL at calling this sub-human a "chad"[/size]

[size=x-large]disgraceful indeed.[/size]

[size=x-large][img=400x500]https://i.imgur.com/X4mKuDp.jpg[/img][/size]
[size=x-large][img=400x500]https://i.imgur.com/UnYAvy5.jpg[/img][/size]

Yep, I mog him and I'm a subhuman

Hello @Thevman.

CopingGymcel said:
Hello @Thevman.

that's not me. I don't have any alts. this is actually my first account on this forum.

Tellem--T said:
Fart nigga supreme

Why do you still have that color name? You should almost be yellow by now

Grain_of_sin said:
Why do you still have that color name? You should almost be yellow by now

Have no idea

Doesn't matter. Girls call him a 8-9/10 and he gets laid which says it all about his looks and there isn't a damn thing any of you can do about it.

Nautica1983 said:
Doesn't matter. Girls call him a 8-9/10 and he gets laid which says it all about his looks and there isn't a damn thing any of you can do about it.

you sound like an utter faggot, you little bitch. why don't choke on his pencil dick while you're at it, you fucking sub-human gay boi.

[quote="Mirin']

you sound like an utter faggot, you little bitch. why don't choke on his pencil dick while you're at it, you fucking sub-human gay boi.
[/quote]

I'm just speaking logic unlike the rest of you faggots who use his older pics ignoring his looksmax. You fags are obsessed with Zyros, especially your boyfriend @TheVman who constantly talks about and hates on him.

[quote="Mirin']

[/quote]

Kek

why doesnt he lift

Nautica1983 said:
I'm just speaking logic unlike the rest of you faggots who use his older pics ignoring his looksmax. You fags are obsessed with Zyros, especially your boyfriend @TheVman who constantly talks about and hates on him.

who the fuck is TheVman? he's a filthy little cocksucking queer, just like you. you too should go on a cocksucking spree together, you filthy little homosexual parasites. why are you so obsessed with other guys, you stupid little gay shit? this is just disgraceful..

you have not only disappointed me, but you have disappointed humanity. and you are not only a disgrace to me, but you are also a disgrace to humanity.

it's over for you.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK BADLY OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR?!

Im not chad at all, but please dont support your post with extremely outdated pics.

Zyros said:
Im not chad at all, but please dont support your post with extremely outdated pics.

> pics are only 1 year old

> claims they are "extremely outdated"

jfl at you, you fucking retard.

[quote="Mirin']

> pics are only 1 year old

> claims they are "extremely outdated"

jfl at you, you fucking retard.
[/quote]

1 year old and before a complete leaning process.

Also i have like 272t163 pics posted on these forums yet you bashers always use the same 3-4 ones. 

Go fuck yourself Making an alt account only to continie your bullshit is pathetic.

Zyros said:
1 year old and before a complete leaning process.

Also i have like 272t163 pics posted on these forums yet you bashers always use the same 3-4 ones. 

Go fuck yourself Making an alt account only to continie your bullshit is pathetic.

I'm not that faggot TheVman, you little crying bitch. this is my first account on this site.

keep crying, you filthy ugly tranny looking sub-human disgrace.

Zyros said:

I applaud you for your courage tbh. You're a cool guy.

[quote="Mirin']

[/quote]

Lol at this burn.

CopingGymcel said:
Hello @Thevman.

I think op is norwegian, tbh. That, or he just used google translate.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]det der er bare kødd, din jævla homse. legene i norge er jævla idioter. fettprosenten din er minst 20%.
[/font][/size]

He is indeed a Chad. He mogs me to oblivion. I wish I looked half as attractive as he is.

LeagueEuW said:

Lol. More Norwegians.

LeagueEuW said:

[size=large]I'm a Moroccan guy born in Oslo. born in Norway, but I will always be Marokkaner.[/size]

[quote="Mirin']

[size=large]I'm a Moroccan guy born in Oslo. born in Norway, but I will always be Marokkaner.[/size]
[/quote]

Er du NAVer?

CopingGymcel said:
Er du NAVer?

giphy.gif

zyros vs a 12 year old, who would win?

[quote="Mirin']
[size=x-large]he looks like a homosexual aids infested parasite that lives in the sewer and eats rat feces for beakfast.[/size]

[size=x-large]JFL at calling this sub-human a "chad"[/size]

[size=x-large]disgraceful indeed.[/size]

[size=x-large][img=400x500]https://i.imgur.com/X4mKuDp.jpg[/img][/size]
[size=x-large][img=400x500]https://i.imgur.com/UnYAvy5.jpg[/img][/size]
[/quote]

Are those pics edited?
Lmao, his frame is comical.

Zyros mogs Badr Hari.

Eveey day there is one of these low IQ Zyros shaming threads.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Zyros mogs Badr Hari.

this is either: 

extreme coping
troll
extreme jealousy
very insecure
all of them

pick one, faggot

[quote="Mirin']

this is either: 

extreme coping
troll
extreme jealousy
very insecure
all of them

pick one, faggot
[/quote]
Badr Hari gets mogged to oblivion by Zyros, keep coping bud.

[quote="Mirin']

this is either: 

extreme coping
troll
extreme jealousy
very insecure
all of them

pick one, faggot
[/quote]

pos a pic and we'll see

Also funny that I posted both on Lookism and in here a shirtless pic AFTER getting leaner which even tho its stilm trash frame looks better due to better definition, but you pick the old high bodyfat one all the time.

[quote="Mirin']

this is either: 

extreme coping
troll
extreme jealousy
very insecure
all of them

[/quote]

Zyros said:

Well youve gotta deal with hate if you post 67000 selfies

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Badr Hari gets mogged to oblivion by Zyros, keep coping bud.

[size=large]Badr Hari mogs both you and zyros to fucking death, you little sub-human loser. [/size]

[size=large]jfl at thinking you or zyros even have a chance against this beast. he'd brutally murder you both.[/size]

[size=large]keep crying, you little weak bitch. you are a sub-human trash indeed.[/size]

[quote="Mirin']

[size=large]Badr Hari mogs both you and zyros to fucking death, you little sub-human loser. [/size]

[size=large]jfl at thinking you or zyros even have a chance against this beast. he'd brutally murder you both.[/size]

[size=large]keep crying, you little weak bitch. you are a sub-human trash indeed.[/size]
[/quote]

You sound like you want to suck Badr Hari's cock, go suck it already you massive coper.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You sound like you want to suck Badr Hari's cock, go suck it already you massive coper.

nah, I'm not a filthy disgusting faggot. unlike you, you little gay queer. choking on dick is your hobby, you filthy disgraceful homosexual parasite. kill yourself, you sub-human gay boi.

[quote="Mirin']

nah, I'm not a filthy disgusting faggot. unlike you, you little gay queer. choking on dick is your hobby, you filthy disgraceful homosexual parasite. kill yourself, you sub-human gay boi.
[/quote]

>Claims not to be a faggot
>Is a total faggot

Nice one, how about you fangirl about somebody who's not a 4/10, probably because you're ugly as well. It's over for us.

I didnt find him goodlooking untill i saw him in motion still a little weird look

RREEEEEEEEE said:
>Claims not to be a faggot
>Is a total faggot

Nice one, how about you fangirl about somebody who's not a 4/10, probably because you're ugly as well. It's over for us.

I mog you to fucking death, you little sub-human loser. no wonder your mother was all over my juicy big dick last night.

you're an ugly little sub-human curry. need I say more?

[quote="Mirin']

I mog you to fucking death, you little sub-human loser. no wonder your mother was all over my juicy big dick last night.

you're an ugly little sub-human curry. need I say more?
[/quote]

You're Moroccan, 99,9% you're ugly as fuark too.

Fuck morrocans tbh filth of earth

CopingDrugscel said:
Fuck morrocans tbh filth of earth
OP is coping hard, he keeps denying Badr Hari is 4/10 because he wants to suck his cock.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're Moroccan, 99,9% you're ugly as fuark too.

Moroccans mog indians to bloody hell. Moroccans mog indians to fucking death!

we have lots of sexy girls here. while you're outside street shitting, I'm having sexy with Moroccan goddesses. keep coping, you little sub-human.

you mad I'm a chad and you're a sub-human incel? I'm your superior. bow down and kiss my shoes, faggot.

Your crazy if your calling him disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.