Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at bmi

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I just calculated my BMI and it says I’m in the normal range. Apparently I have “normal weight” for a fully grown adult man even though my 11 year old sister weighs more than me, this system is terrible and a lie.

BMI is a giga cope
bodyfat % is everything

Yah, BF% mogs BMI to death.

BMI is literarily retarded how can you be 6"2' at 180 as normal, that fucking lanklet right there

BMI is to compare individuals of the same ethnicity, close to avg. heigh, who don't work out (or do a similar workout).

the BMI of a gymmaxxed nigger is about the same as a lardmaxxed curry.

BF and frame is everything

My BMI and body fat% are both low.

I think your family is just obese

Nothing about my family changes anything about the fact the BMI system sucks.
yeah it's not accurate because it doesn't take into account body composition, but it still has some merit as a general indicator of being anorexic or obese

A bit, she is more developed than most 11 year olds.
womens today looks much more developed for their age because of estrogen in the food specially meat and diary
Both of my parents are 100kg+, each of my 3 brothers are 80-90kg, my sister is 68kg while I am 58kg.
your parents are very obese.also your brother(depends on their height)the only one mogging you is your sister

How the fuck are the other ones not mogging me if they weigh even more than my sister?
your parents are +100kg .who the fuck want to be fat.if your brothers are short then they are overweight.
i am pretty sure you can get to 70 or 75kg in no time(depends on your height) and yeah fat people do not mog no one because they're fat

Meanwhile Fat Woman fuck chadlites.

your parents are +100kg .who the fuck want to be fat.if your brothers are short then they are overweight.
i am pretty sure you can get to 70 or 75kg in no time(depends on your height) and yeah fat people do not mog no one because they're fat
You’re coping really hard at the last part, I see many fat normies with decent looking GFs everyday meanwhile skinny twinks like myself are walking alone as we get bullied by both genders.

For me the biggest flaw in the BMI is that you can be skinnyfat and still have a healthy BMI.
But if your BMI is over 30, unless you are an olympic weightlifter or a professional athlete you are a fat fuck.