Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming JFL AT BANNERLORD FEMALE LORDS AND OVERSTAT FEMOID COMPANIONS

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
HOLY FUUUCK literally trying to emulate realistic medieval times in a fictional universe, in Warband the Swadian (norman) king would hard mock femoid characters and never give them any fiefs (villages/castles) and say how pathetic they are in combat and what not, yet in here there is not a SINGLE LINE OF DIALOGUE THAT IS MISOGYNISTIC.

Oh well, no dialogue, not that big of a deal right? WRONG. To top it all off, one of the faction leaders is a woman (empress), and all of the female companion are very overstat and have incredible survivability and fighting potential, or are incredibly good leaders JFL/

ragefuel ngl

that and its almost impossible to find male companions on the east side of the map

lol at turkish cuck devs

672d2ec0601df831bf3584b55ec57869.gif

beat them up

that and its almost impossible to find male companions on the east side of the map

lol at turkish cuck devs
Are they Turkish? Always assumed they were from some nuclear Eastern European hellscape– I mean country.

Are they Turkish? Always assumed they were from some nuclear Eastern European hellscape– I mean country.
not sure tbh but talesworld is based in turkey i think

I normally have no problems with foids in vidya or even as protagonists, but that is just bullshit.
Isn’t it different from Warband too? all lords would laugh in your face if you were female in warband iirc

Just lol at playing “historical” games from big companies.

Fucking turkroach devs