Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at any bluepilled normie who wants to get marrried

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
There is this sub called Sexpositive on soydit. Every female there brags about how good it is to fuck as many man as she can :lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexPositive/comments/ivr5ag/ive_had_a_sexual_awakening_after_ending_my_long/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This woman broke up with her fiance and now she's riding the cock carousel.

We've seen a lot of similar examples. Every man(normie) who is married is literally doomed because his wife consciously or subconsciously regrets her marriage and wants to go back to the dating market so she can deepnhroat as many dicks as she can.

Any woman who gets married will regret her decision in a year and dream about all the different cocks she could have had and how she is wasting her time with her husband.

Wake the fuck up. It's over. Woman are ruling the dating market. They need the dopamine from experiencing a new cock everyday. Once they get married they feel like they're being imprisoned.

We should make rules to give some serious punishments to this whores, this world is stupid af right now

We should make rules to give some serious punishments to this whores, this world is stupid af right now
I wish we could

We need to go organize a mass protest. All men should oarticipate in it. A revolution needs to be happend otherwise this planet will be unlivable for men

I wish we could

We need to go organize a mass protest. All men should oarticipate in it. A revolution needs to be happend otherwise this planet will be unlivable for men
the new inceldian empire

I wish we could

Support.

Also, this is what bluepilled simps don't understand yet. Particularly the ones who have been in like 1 relationship from high school. As soon as that shit ends, they're likely being sent straight to celibacy hell. Because losing JBF means they lose, unless Chad. The blackpill will hit them like a truck from the side.

Femoids are so stupid that they don't seem to be aware of how many Chads they can fuck until they end an 8+ year long relationship with a normie. And that's when they never go back, ruined like the rest.

Last edited:
Disgusting pig would fuck 20 chads lined up waiting to use her roastie holes, before giving a starving Incel a single pity fuck.

How Incels dont snap upon reading disgusting stories like this, honestly society should be worshipping our feet for what we have to endure.

Support.

Also, this is what bluepilled simps don't understand yet. Particularly the ones who have been in like 1 relationship from high school. As soon as that shit ends, they're likely being sent straight to celibacy hell. Because losing JBF means they lose, unless Chad. The blackpill will hit them like a truck from the side.

Femoids are so stupid that they don't seem to be aware of how many Chads they can fuck until they end an 8+ year long relationship with a normie. And that's when they never go back, ruined like the rest.
Yeah. I've seen many men who had a gf back when they were a teenager but after the break up they haven't dated anyone. My close friends in their 30's are an example.

It's truely the end if the world for most men. A revolution must happen otherwise the world will actually get fucked.
the new inceldian empire
Yes

Disgusting pig would fuck 20 chads lined up waiting to use her roastie holes, before giving a starving Incel a single pity fuck.

How Incels dont snap upon reading disgusting stories like this, honestly society should be worshipping our feet for what we have to endure.
Internet fucked everything up tbh

Yeah. I've seen many men who had a gf back when they were a teenager but after the break up they haven't dated anyone. My close friends in their 30's are an example.

It's truely the end if the world for most men. A revolution must happen otherwise the world will actually get fucked.

Yes

Internet fucked everything up tbh
over

Sex positive=‘I’m openly a slut’.

is shamemaxing your gf legit? this guy had a 8.5yr relationship with a presumably unused hole he might be on to something :feelsmage:

never too late to become a whore though apparently :dafuckfeels:

Imagine you finally get a gf, only for her to leave you because you didn't compliment her vagina :lul: Literal meme gender

I would suggest some strategies that might help,but I'll be considered as an extremist :feelsUgh:.

There is this sub called Sexpositive on soydit. Every female there brags about how good it is to fuck as many man as she can :lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexPositive/comments/ivr5ag/ive_had_a_sexual_awakening_after_ending_my_long/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This woman broke up with her fiance and now she's riding the cock carousel.

We've seen a lot of similar examples. Every man(normie) who is married is literally doomed because his wife consciously or subconsciously regrets her marriage and wants to go back to the dating market so she can deepnhroat as many dicks as she can.

Any woman who gets married will regret her decision in a year and dream about all the different cocks she could have had and how she is wasting her time with her husband.

Wake the fuck up. It's over. Woman are ruling the dating market. They need the dopamine from experiencing a new cock everyday. Once they get married they feel like they're being imprisoned.

Whores for CHAD, SJW pricks for YOU

Agreed.
I wish we could

But how? :fuk:

Normies get absolutely no sympathy from me.

I do know the lack of self esteem and confidence was my problem, not my exes. And I'm not reliant on men to make me feel good about myself. But godamn I've never felt so liberated and confident!
This kind of shit cracks me up. You can tell that she's experiencing overvalidation and absolutely loves it, but at the same time, she still can't admit that yes, the opinions of other people do matter. I think it's one of the few things about incel spaces that I like - we do a lot better about acknowledging that we are social animals and we do care what other people think of us, that's only natural and normal. Normies are so fucking afraid of being perceived as dependent that they'll straight up lie about the source of their self esteem, etc. You can almost see her fragile mind twist around this concept in the space of just three sentences (that really should be 2, max).