Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JFL at all the Chad-worshiping incels

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
212B951E 017D 40DC BFA3 B878204358EC

200.gif

Thinking he's your friend, saying "Oh, he's such a cool guy!" or "Chads are so nice!". If he doesn't bully you to your face, he talks shit about you behind your back. No Chad wastes his time with incels. It's one of the reasons that Elliot wanted to kill Chads, they're meaner than femoids and they're arrogant as FUCK.

I pity the fool who thinks Chad is his friend.

Last edited:
JFL @ incels hating Chads when they are all bro-tier.

Chad is idd the nr1 enemy, i fkin hate all the chad worshippers.
''le chad is so nice/ hes not evil'', ppl need to stop sucking Chads donger.

Chad is idd the nr1 enemy, i fkin hate all the chad worshippers.
''le chad is so nice/ hes not evil'', ppl need to stop sucking Chads donger.

Chad isn't the enemy tho, he is bro tier, you can't say the same for femoids

Chads were always the bullies in my experiences. I have no kinsmanship for scumbags.

I have a chadlite friend and he's pretty cool. Can't say anything about actual Chads though.

This is really hard to judge and is just based on your own limited experiences.

If someone knows you (ie your classmate), they're likely to be nicer (like an acquaintance), especially since they can't really avoid you. But if you're a stranger on the street then expect all the generalisations to come your way, especially in a society where looks matter. Chances are, good looking guys won't befriend you because of various reasons, with a major one being public embarrassment. Why introduce you to a social circle involving their partner/friends when you're an outcast and can't really relate about significant life experiences and ambitions? Like most they feel social pressure too which influences how they behave towards you. The closest thing to this might be how some very rich people act towards the poor.

Last edited:
Chads are the reasons girls will never find you attractive. Why would you ever even think about being nice to them? No girl will see you as a real man as long as you ever find yourself sharing the same square mile with a 6'8" alpha male. Even if you do manage to escape inceldom and marry a "perfect" 3/10 over the hill landwhale, she'll still be thinking about chad all the time, hoping as she has every day since she hit puberty that that gigachad will offer her the opportunity to be his pump n dump cumslut.

Even if Chads are nice, how hard would it really be to treat people with respect you've been treated like a god your entire life? Are we supposed to give them extra credit for acting like decent human beings just because 3/4 of the female population would suck his dick on the spot if he asked? Incels calling chads "bros" and "cool guys" just shows that lookism permeates even into the behavior of those fucked over by ugliness, and would have only reason to hate those blessed with effortless sex, validation, and power.

Last edited:
The only time you should befriend a Chad is if he is actively trying to get you laid.

Chads should be obedient to their masters by nature, incels.

View attachment 4198
200.gif

Thinking he's your friend, saying "Oh, he's such a cool guy!" or "Chads are so nice!". If he doesn't bully you to your face, he talks shit about you behind your back. No Chad wastes his time with incels. It's one of the reasons that Elliot wanted to kill Chads, they're meaner than femoids and they're arrogant as FUCK.

I pity the fool who thinks Chad is his friend.
Everybody talks shit behind my back and i know it, it's just that some people talk less shit behind it than others do, femoids were meaner than chads to me and oddly enough, the 4 males that made my life hell back then should be posting here lol.

Nobody on PSL is 100% straight, this is a fact.

I just want his looks

No girl will see you as a real man as long as you ever find yourself sharing the same square mile with a 6'8" alpha male. ...
Incels calling chads "bros" and "cool guys" just shows that lookism permeates even into the behavior of those fucked over by ugliness, and would have only reason to hate those blessed with effortless sex, validation, and power.

This. Sometimes i hate Chad even more than i hate femoids. Theres no harder suifuel than the life of a Chad nowadays... at least for me tbh. I just cant cope with the idea of freaking effortless sex with hot women, easy jobs, not even knowing rejection... I fucking hate them. I hope the world ends soon, tbh.

Why do you want to report him for telling the truth?