Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL absolutely over just fucking end it

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
jfl I thought I was like 5'2 5''3ish and my friend disputed it so I fucking measured it. And he was right and wrong. I'm not 5'2 or 5'3... im actually fucking shorter lulz. I might be measuring retardedly because ive gotten different measurements and cant remember the last proper measurement ive had, Im just using a normal straight ruler. I used a tape measurer months ago and thought I was a bit taller but measured properly and I was disappointed again. And now Ive finally checked again and I realize I'm even shorter than 5'1 lmao. Its fucking over nobody grows anymore in their 20s. Its so fucking over man wtf. Tfw not even fucking 5'2 lmao end it. I'm just barely 5'1 fucking lulz. Actual child height. I want to slut my throat.

fucking rip... never began

There’s no way you’re that short..

Even knajjd mogs you bro. It is over.

Man even I and @knajjd mog you.

My condolences. I know your pain.

There’s no way you’re that short..

Even knajjd mogs you bro. It is over.
Its fucking true Ive spent the last 29 mins checking and searching for the tape measure, and I am just under 5'1, very very close, about half your index finger's nail off, and 25 in fucking may, im gonna fucking end it man its over, worse than I evne thought and I already was pissed

It is over for you unless you have a 8/10 face

Move to Indonesia asap

It is over for you unless you have a 8/10 face

Move to Indonesia asap
im fucking enraged not even about foids but about every fucking thing social status as well money respect everything I am pissed even at other incels rn I just want to end everyone (not threatening, just how I feel, but I wont do anything cucktiers fuck off)

It is fucking over bro you are turbo manlet now.

I know your feel, I remember measurign my height thinking iwas 5'5. lol i was 5'2. FUCK LIFE. Nothign ever gets better only worse and worse and worse and worse and worse. Everyday is rope day.

knajjd caged him so he could remain the shortest user on the forum