Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JFL] 80% of US tinder users are men (90% in the UK)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This is why I dont even bother

>Researchers using a female Tinder profile and unselectively liking male profiles got 200 matches within an hour, and 600 by the 4-hour mark

>Male Tinder profiles only garnered 100 matches by the same juncture

>For men, the median time between getting a match and messaging standing at 2 minutes (63% of men message a match within 5 minutes), while the equivalent for females is 38 minutes (only 18% message within 5 minutes)

In the US, Tinder users skew heavily male. As of December 2019 it was estimated that 78.1% of Tinder users were male, compared to 21.9% female, according to stats published on Statista.

In the UK, it was estimated by Ogury that 85% of the online dating market was male, as of April 2019. This imbalance was even more pronounced among Tinder users, for which the ratio was 9:1 in favour of male users.

Men-vs-women-dating-app-usage-cities.png

GWI-tinder-demographic.png

Why-use-Tinder.png

If you actually want to meet women its time to start studying the Bible

Percentage-women-on-Tinder.png

More stats: https://www.businessofapps.com/data/tinder-statistics/

Mind you there are hundreds of thousands more men than women in the 18-30 age range

I dont think most guys realize how bad the situation is, its only natural that there are going to be thousands of incels

Honestly we need another world war to decimate the male population

Last edited:
time to start cold approaching in a high pitched voice

Jesus is a spiritual entertainer gigachad

Tinder was made from the Grindr model. And it's only a few % away from being the same demo. LMAO.

Ive tried cofee meets bagle before I got zero matches, it mainly has older(27+) foids and most are noodles from china looking for white chad.

Makes perfect sense. Several women probably get enough of attention offline to not be desperate for dating and whatnot.

B...but they said almost all women use Tinder these days?
@mylifeistrash

Tinder is Chad only. even chadlites will stuggle there, and that's not a joke or cope

Damn yall, the 80 20 rule striking back with ruthless force.

Fuck (((whoever))) invented Tinder thinking it was a good idea. Fucked over our entire dating system, and reversing us back to the Stone Age.

Ive tried cofee meets bagle before I got zero matches, it mainly has older(27+) foids and most are noodles from china looking for white chad.

This can't be more accurate. CMB has so many noodles looking to get smashed by white cock in there.
Tinder is Chad only. even chadlites will stuggle there, and that's not a joke or cope

Even Chang's have no hope

Males getting 100 likes in less than a day?
Were they Chadfishing.
Tbh this sounds like blackpill science

A girl on Tinder said to me that men are even more shallower than women

B...but they said almost all women use Tinder these days?
@mylifeistrash

I assume the women who do want to find a chad, use tinder then get off quickly. All other men stay on forever.

Most don't use it, just the ones lacking chads.

Instagram I will say for certain almost every foid uses it and its recommend algos make sure chad is always at the top.

I assume the women who do want to find a chad, use tinder then get off quickly.
Just like most EE and SEA women who found the normi... ahem Chad :forcedsmile: @itsOVER am I right? teehee :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Just like most EE and SEA women who found the nor.. ahem Chad :forcedsmile: @itsOVER am I right? teehee :forcedsmile:
don't forget bro if you're sub10 it's literally over, don't even try just quit school, work, cut off all your friends and family, sell your assets and become a monkmaxxing hobo

don't forget bro if you're sub10 it's literally over, don't even try just quit school, work, cut off all your friends and family, sell your assets and become a monkmaxxing hobo
tfw you are 9/10 :cryfeels:
tfw you are only a multi millionaire :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Never Began.

So this what the 80/20 rule really means. 80% of men go for 20% of women. :feelshaha: