Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jewtin says terrorism has no nationality

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
You will accept gorillions of churkas into your country and you will like it goy.Russia is multinational goy

:feelskek:

Z!

If it had been Christians attacking Muslims in his country this wouldn't be the response.

inceldom has no nationality

He is more like Put-OUT

slavs have no nationality

Both Jewtin and jewlenskyy are the servants of the kikes

he would rather suck caucasian and immigrant dick than say anything against them.

A video from the web clearly demonstrates the consequences of uncontrolled migration to Russia of Central Asians arriving in significant numbers every day. Mostly uneducated, poor and unintegrated citizens of the former Soviet republics are attracted here.

Based Russia!

An empire is always going to be multi-ethnic, multi-racial, and multi-national. Putin can’t create internal discord among Russia because there are many Muslims in his country. He wants them to side with Russia rather than ISIS. I don’t see how this makes him a cuck, it makes him a rational politician.

An empire is always going to be multi-ethnic, multi-racial, and multi-national. Putin can’t create internal discord among Russia because there are many Muslims in his country. He wants them to side with Russia rather than ISIS. I don’t see how this makes him a cuck, it makes him a rational politician.
As far as I know, the majority of Muslims generally don't support ISIS and similar groups, since killing non-combatants in and outside of war is against the Islamic ROE according to the religion (yes, I looked it up) and about how there's some verse about killing one innocent is like killing all of humanity.

The people who support them are generally ignorant youth (full of piss and vinegar) who don't know their own religion or follow it properly and easily get riled up by the anti-Islamic imperialist rhetoric (usually spouted and preached by recruiters and "spiritual leaders") that isn't helped by the fact that the US empire has been starting and supporting wars in the Middle East since basically around the time the cold war started (earlier, if you count the support of Israel in the 1960s). This has the natural side effect of making the average non-Muslim who is expectedly ignorant of the religion to be anti-Islamic. Some random MAGA Republican in the US bible belt knows Islam about the same as some hunter living in the Siberian tundra.

But they both have TVs and radios reporting about "Islamic terrorists." Of course, that's all they're going to know about the religion. Their own medias condition them and their own life circumstances fail to necessitate self-education. They don't even bother to study their own religions (JFL), so nobody should expect them to know anything about a religion that is associated in the MSM with these acts of violence and terror. I don't know about you, but if I know fuck all about something and propaganda outlets are telling me to feel a certain way about it, I'm going to make an effort to educate myself and get down to the bottom of whatever it is I'm supposed to simply trust them on.

Last edited:
As far as I know, the majority of Muslims generally don't support ISIS and similar groups, since killing non-combatants in and outside of war is against the Islamic ROE according to the religion (yes, I looked it up) and about how there's some verse about killing one innocent is like killing all of humanity.
It’s not about Islamic shriah, it’s about psychology. If people in the country are made to feel like outsiders because they share the same religion as some outside attackers and that’s what is focused on, then they will think maybe they aren’t wanted in the country either. This will create a national rift in the community. Putin focused on the barbarism aspect of it (even though there is an obvious connection to Islam).

The people who support them are generally ignorant youth (full of piss and vinegar) who don't know their own religion or follow it properly and easily get riled up by the anti-Islamic imperialist rhetoric (usually spouted and preached by recruiters and "spiritual leaders") that isn't helped by the fact that the US empire has been starting and supporting wars in the Middle East since basically around the time the cold war started (earlier, if you count the support of Israel in the 1960s). This has the natural side effect of making the average non-Muslim who is expectedly ignorant of the religion to be anti-Islamic. Some random MAGA Republican in the US bible belt knows Islam about the same as some hunter living in the Siberian tundra.
Right as I said, it’s about human psychology rather than shariah.

But they both have TVs and radios reporting about "Islamic terrorists." Of course, that's all they're going to know about the religion. Their own medias condition them and their own life circumstances fail to necessitate self-education. They don't even bother to study their own religions (JFL), so nobody should expect them to know anything about a religion that is associated in the MSM with these acts of violence and terror. I don't know about you, but if I know fuck all about something and propaganda outlets are telling me to feel a certain way about it, I'm going to make an effort to educate myself and get down to the bottom of whatever it is I'm supposed to simply trust them on.
For me I simply ignore what the media says because they’re all just tentacles of the government spreading propaganda.

Russia is an empire not an ethnostate.

Russia is based and ethno nationalist state according to wereq
Russia is an empire but still more based than Germany which accepts millions of non-Europeans.

@wereq look at your glorious ethnostate's leader

Many users here are 14-18 y.o. edgelords without knowledge of history and politics who worship Hitler despite the fact that Hitler commited huge idiotic mistakes and had good relationships with Muslims and non-European nations who fought on the side of Nazis.
According to them, Hitler is also cuck.

Russia isn't an ethnostate by any standards. Everyone with an IQ higher than 60 and basic knowledge of history can understand that.
Why did Russia promote Pan-Slavism and claim to be the protector of all slavs for centuries?

Why did Russia promote Pan-Slavism and claim to be the protector of all slavs for centuries?
It was before 1917. And pan-Slavism in Russian empire had limited support.
As far as I know Russia never promoted any pan-Slavism after 1991 and supported some Slavic countries such as Serbia because they both share anti-Western sentiment and both are Orthodox, not because Serbians are Slavs.
Although I don't have a doubt that many ethnic Russians still have more in common with other Slavs than with other nations.

Russia isn't an ethnostate by any standards. Everyone with an IQ higher than 60 and basic knowledge of history can understand that.
I know that @wereq thinks that it is a ideal ethnostate for mayos.