Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Jews spit on Palestinian Christian man walking with his son, and then pepper spray his eyes

GC1NMfhW8AAH10e.jpg:large
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Many Jews can be entitled fucking assholes who think they own the place. When I’m riding my bike on the bike road, Jews don’t move over and walk side by side pigging up the whole road. I just keep riding and they move at the last second. Also, they’ll sometimes cross the street in front of my large pickup truck while I’m driving, and I’ll have to stop fast. Gets quite annoying

Many Jews can be entitled fucking assholes who think they own the place. When I’m riding my bike on the bike road, Jews don’t move over and walk side by side pigging up the whole road. I just keep riding and they move at the last second. Also, they’ll sometimes cross the street in front of my large pickup truck while I’m driving, and I’ll have to stop fast. Gets quite annoying
You know what you better be careful saying that shit in public ((((((we))))))) have agents everywhere and cameras

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back