Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Jews spit on Palestinian Christian man walking with his son, and then pepper spray his eyes

@Made in Heaven @Sloth22 evangelicals will watch this and still support their greatest ally

This is the (((people))) that Christian Zionist heretics defend and support

This is the (((people))) that Christian Zionist heretics defend and support
What cowards to. Look how small he is next to that man. Jews are an weak race, they never win fair.

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cayden Zhang
@VideoGameCoper

@GimmeShockTreatment

Most British and Americans have an unhealthy religious love for Jews.
It's mostly just the American really. Old evangelical cucks need to be killed( in video game)

@Da_Yunez
@TheGrayWolf
@MoggedByALoli
@VersoffenerAssi

Jews are impudent devils. Milosevic was punished for lesser crimes, and the Jews get away with everything.

Based, the christ cuck should have licked the jew's boot cleanup

GC1NMfhW8AAH10e.jpg:large

Jews are impudent devils. Milosevic was punished for lesser crimes, and the Jews get away with everything.
I hope Hezbollah and Iran don't disappoint us in a few days

Poor dad. I wish he curbstomped their asses.

@Left4DeadDarkie @lazy_gamer_423

Poor dad. I wish he curbstomped their asses.

@Left4DeadDarkie @lazy_gamer_423
He can't. The police will arrest him because, he is Arab. Jews spitting on Christians is very common in Jerusalem, the Zionists police won't do anything. If he hit them he would go to jail for a six months.

Very sad behaviour.

he was much bigger than him but there were to many of them
Jews are rats, he would have beaten those sticks easily. They only act tough because, the Police sides with them.

@caineturbat2003

Jews are rats, he would have beaten those sticks easily. They only act tough because, the Police sides with them.
nah man, they to many and their idiots. some of them are really racist as fuck and take out a knife or something. Even if you bigger its too dangerous. never fight against many "men" because you can't see what all of them doing.

nah man, they to many and their idiots. some of them are really racist as fuck and take out a knife or something.
I have seen many videos like these, they usually back of when things get confrontational. But you're right about the knife thing. Only reason they don't stab people is because, it becomes harder for the Police to not arrest them, getting pepper sprayed still sucks tho.

I have seen many videos like these, they usually back of when things get confrontational. But you're right about the knife thing. Only reason they don't stab people is because, it becomes harder for the Police to not arrest them, getting pepper sprayed still sucks tho.
yes, never let your enemy near you, always a distance where you can see how he behave so you can react, you must see his hands, If I would be with the kid I would go to safe distance so I can see what they take out and what the target is. I would fight only very defensive so they must take the first step and you can react

i wish there was an actual holocaust :feelsbadman:

These people have learned nothing from history. They've learned no lessons from peoples aversion to their vile. disgusting behaviour.
And they have nukes chemical and biological weapons. Great.

@Made in Heaven @Sloth22 evangelicals will watch this and still support their greatest ally
They don't give a fuxk about Christianity. It's about race for them many brown/non European Christians have a hard time accepting this fact

Bobby Fischer was right about the Jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back