Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jews r watching my thread

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
jews came to my house and threatened me gotta delete

Last edited:
If you get PIP you gotta give me tips. That shit's pure gold for Britbong neetcels.

Last edited:
If you get PIP you gotta give me tips. That shit's pure gold for Britbong neetcels.
PIP is my ultimate goal, i need to milk the jew system for every penny, i am currently waiting on my call assessment

i'm so blackpilled rn idc aobut the bitch foid on the phone so laying it on thick fr fr no cap.

i've been reading guides on reddit on how to answer the q's

#nopussynolabor

Muricanskis) dayum

How did you get 700k?

PIP is my ultimate goal, i need to milk the jew system for every penny, i am currently waiting on my call assessment

i'm so blackpilled rn idc aobut the bitch foid on the phone so laying it on thick fr fr no cap.

Based. I get UC where I don't have to work but PIP is the dream.

Based. I get UC where I don't have to work but PIP is the dream.
I CLAIMED PRE-UC WHEN IT WAS JOB SEEKERS WHEN I WAS 18 FOR 9 MONTHS, I GOT SANCTIONED 3 TIMES AND BLACKLISTED FOR 6 MONTHS THE FILTHY BASTARDS!

PIP IS V HARD BUT I PLAN TO APPEAL TO TRIBUNAL IF THEY DENY ME

I CLAIMED PRE-UC WHEN IT WAS JOB SEEKERS WHEN I WAS 18 FOR 9 MONTHS, I GOT SANCTIONED 3 TIMES AND BLACKLISTED FOR 6 MONTHS THE FILTHY BASTARDS!

PIP IS V HARD BUT I PLAN TO APPEAL TO TRIBUNAL IF THEY DENY ME
You can avoid most sanctions on UC by getting 'limited capability for work' by filling out a form saying you've got mental illness and then seeing a govt. doctor and telling them how fucked up you are (which shouldn't be a problem for an incel). But the money's the same as for jobseekers unless you get really lucky and get on 'limited capability for work and work-related activities.' Or of course, where the big bucks are at, if you get on PIP.

You can avoid most sanctions on UC by getting 'limited capability for work' by filling out a form saying you've got mental illness and then seeing a govt. doctor and telling them how fucked up you are (which shouldn't be a problem for an incel). But the money's the same as for jobseekers unless you get really lucky and get on 'limited capability for work and work-related activities.' Or of course, where the big bucks are at, if you get on PIP.
I AM NOT ELIGABLE FOR UC ANYMORE SINCE THEY HAVE A 16K SAVINGS LIMIT BUT THEY BAMBOOZLED ME AND GOT ME KICKED OFF BECAUSE I WAS A SOCIALLY AUTISTIC INCEL I HATE THE JOB CENTER!

PIP IS THE PROMISED LAND, I HOPE YOU MAKE IT. HAVE U SUBMITTED AN APP?

I AM NOT ELIGABLE FOR UC ANYMORE SINCE THEY HAVE A 16K SAVINGS LIMIT BUT THEY BAMBOOZLED ME AND GOT ME KICKED OFF BECAUSE I WAS A SOCIALLY AUTISTIC INCEL I HATE THE JOB CENTER!

PIP IS THE PROMISED LAND, I HOPE YOU MAKE IT. HAVE U SUBMITTED AN APP?
Ah I see. No I haven't yet applied cos I'm just about getting by on UC (plus old school Housing Benefit, which covers the rent).

Ah I see. No I haven't yet applied cos I'm just about getting by on UC (plus old school Housing Benefit, which covers the rent).
LIVING THE NEET DREAM

what is PIP?

old school Housing Benefit, which covers the rent
whole rent? in Finland I get 300 euros housing benefit and rent is about 600 euros and does not include electricity, which is fucking expensive now

What the fuck, it is Personal Independence Payment and you don't have any extra living costs nor any need for help with daily activities or getting around since you travel alone to the other side of the planet.

Are people abusing this en masse in the UK?