Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jews hate asian people

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
The Buffer Theory:

You would typically think that a historically oppressed minority would be sympathetic to the plight of Asian Americans - but it is quite the opposite.

Jews have historically used and developed the system to come out on top in many societies they have been part of. They've helped each other build and grow so that they become the top power brokers.

Then something horrible happened - the German people rose up against them and they were slaughtered. Vowing to never let that happen again, the Jews swore to control one of the main pillars of power - the media.

They used the media to normalize Jewish people as part of the white population, while creating a "buffer" for themselves by portraying visible minorities as the enemy. While they advocate for equality and freedom from discrimination for their own self-interest, they foster resentment against Asian people so that the focus is turned away from themselves.

Their goal is for white people to attack visible minorities before attacking Jews. Take a look at the neoconservative political stance - pro-Jewish, anti-visible minority.

Sauce:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/688qq0/why_do_the_jews_hate_asians_so_much/

I don't know any jews, are those motherfuckers still fighting them Muslims in their desert wasteland.

Jews hate everyone

The lighter your skin pattern is, the more kikes despise you. That's why Zionist media is furiously pushing the agenda of emasculization of white and east asian men and encouraging brown ethnics/niggers to breed more.

You would typically think that a historically oppressed minority would be sympathetic to the plight of Asian Americans - but it is quite the opposite.
Jews have historically used and developed the system to come out on top in many societies they have been part of. They've helped each other build and grow so that they become the top power brokers.Then something horrible happened - the German people rose up against them and they were slaughtered. Vowing to never let that happen again, the Jews swore to control one of the main pillars of power - the media.
They used the media to normalize Jewish people as part of the white population, while creating a "buffer" for themselves by portraying visible minorities as the enemy. While they advocate for equality and freedom from discrimination for their own self-interest, they foster resentment against Asian people so that the focus is turned away from themselves.Their goal is for white people to attack visible minorities before attacking Jews. Take a look at the neoconservative political stance - pro-Jewish, anti-visible minority.""
interesting :feelsjuice:

I could post dozens of quotes by Jews about goyim
But it's probably illegal in Britain where I live
Even though it's Jews saying racist things

Jews have historically used and developed the system to come out on top in many societies they have been part of. They've helped each other build and grow so that they become the top power brokers.

Then something horrible happened - the German people rose up against them and they were slaughtered. Vowing to never let that happen again, the Jews swore to control one of the main pillars of power - the media.
Stop noticing things goy! :fbi:

they have a warlike (racist hostile) disposition towards other groups. aggressive national character. tribalism is natural with any ethnic group of people but most other groups more or less get along. except for them. they are exceptional for whatever reasons. theyre not like other people.

but a lot of different races of people are like them in terms of this similar warlike racist national character: anglos, turks, mongolians, burmese, somalians, cambodians, etc... these groups of people I just listed also have a very aggressive national character.

people in general don't like aggressive races of people. people know them through interactions and through time. and when the time and conditions are right, history has taught us that those people eventually get whats coming to them. people know how to judge and know that some groups are more aggressive than others and thus hate them for it.

i dont paint them as this bogeyman like most people. I just think they should tone down their fear and paranoia. It is because of their fear and paranoia that they constantly defend women, gays, non-asian minorities to use them as a "buffer" as I call it. They only use them as a shield from white persecution which is what they ultimately fear. They don't actually care for those groups that they use as a buffer. In fact, they hate them. For us Asian American men, we literally serve no use to them even as a buffer. That is why we get shatted on by them. If anything, they fear us as much as they do conservative white men. Because we are serious competition both in the short run and long run to them.

they also seriously dislike the fact that they can't gaslight us Asian men. We don't have guilt trips because we know that we are major victims ourselves. We get excluded hardcore and discriminated, mocked by everyone especially foids.

Last edited:
The whole comment section is censored

Attachments

• 35A98396-87FA-47E6-B224-ADE9EA3C7491.png
    35A98396-87FA-47E6-B224-ADE9EA3C7491.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 28
From one angle, I can resemble Kikes. From another, I can resemble "East Asians"(Mongolic groups).

All Goys are just slaves to them. They see us as animals that look human. Jews are the smalles minority of all but they are fucking up the whole world and all Homo Sapiens (which Jews are not).

All Goys are just slaves to them. They see us as animals that look human. Jews are the smalles minority of all but they are fucking up the whole world and all Homo Sapiens (which Jews are not).

I'm feeling much better now that we've established this.

By the way, Larry was pretty Germanic.

Jews are a beligerant parasite that hates all goyim especially ones that belong to the more high IQ less easily enslaveable races.

Jews are just anti-human overall

The lighter your skin pattern is, the more kikes despise you. That's why Zionist media is furiously pushing the agenda of emasculization of white and east asian men and encouraging brown ethnics/niggers to breed more.
cope I am as shitskin as they come but since not black Jews cucked me of ivy league.

many Jews tend to be mentally ill and insane tbh

but a lot of different races of people are like them in terms of this similar warlike racist national character: anglos, turks, mongolians, burmese, somalians, cambodians, etc... these groups of people I just listed also have a very aggressive national character.
but jews have one thing that all these above groups dont i.e extremely High Intelligence.That is why they are the mastER race

I think it's tied to Iq, but also skin color (there is a huge correlation of them)

In the end, the Jews want the global world to be like Haiti or Congo, with even less cultural identity so they supposedly control.

But niggers have 0 self control and are quick to chimpout, so if their twisted goal is achieved I bet the Jews will quickly be wiped out.

Brutal