Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jews didn't just steal my foreskin but ((( Joshua Tepper ))) also murdered a potential wife for me

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
HeroMoreOnRosina
Tepper
EVERY.
TIME.

He's not just murdering chubby doglover girls either

Margaret Marsilla, 46, is a mother of two who lives in Toronto with her husband and daughter. Her 23-year-old son, Kiano Vafaeian, lives with his aunt and generally keeps his business to himself. Marsilla often worries about her Kiano, because he suffers from depression that stems from his diabetes, a condition that worsened this summer, causing the loss of sight in one of his eyes.

Marsilla’s worries for her son’s well being led her to do a little snooping, with the help of her daughter who had access to Kiano’s facebook and email accounts. It was then that she learned that her son had sought and been approved for medically assisted suicide, part of Canada’s “Medical Assistance in Dying” law, also called MAiD.

This guy is obviously a fatass who got diabetic from drinking too much soda.
Obvious solution: less soda, more pushups.
Losing sight in one of your eyes is fucked (no depth perception) but you can keep on living and we'll invent bionic eyes soon.

Discovering that her son had just about two weeks left to live before the procedure, Marsilla began to investigate. The next day, she called the doctor and pretended to be a prospective patient, describing her condition as much like her son’s. The doctor, Joshua Tepper, seemed accommodating, going so far as to offer a “formal assessment,” which could be conducted in person or over video conference.

Not knowing what else to do, Marsilla took to social media, sharing her story and seeking advice. When another physician who performed MAiD procedures expressed surprise that Kiano was accepted based on diabetes, Marsilla organized a meeting with all the involved parties: Kiano, Tepper, Kiano’s aunt, and Marsilla herself.

Unfortunately, this meeting was mostly fruitless, due to a Canadian news source picking up the story. The publicity had prompted a storm of angry phone calls to Tepper’s office. However, the pushback from the public led Tepper to delay and ultimately cancel Kiano’s procedure.

Looks like Kiana was saved in 2022 but by this time Tepper had already murdered Rosina Kamis, who seemed like a reasonably intelligent atheist woman I could've become friends with but now I never can.

All because she idealized this fucking chad who prob faked his suicide (show me the body) to incentivize incels and femcels to an hero.

based doctor. idc what anyone says MAID is the most based implemented idea that ever came out of Canada.

Normie and above only, you inkwell! :feelswhat:

View attachment 694397View attachment 694398
View attachment 694399
EVERY.
TIME.

Losing sight in one of your eyes is fucked (no depth perception) but you can keep on living and we'll invent bionic eyes soon.

Looks like Kiana was saved in 2022 but by this time Tepper had already murdered Rosina Kamis, who seemed like a reasonably intelligent atheist woman I could've become friends with but now I never can.

All because she idealized this fucking chad who prob faked his suicide (show me the body) to incentivize incels and femcels to an hero.
the diabetic fat fuci should also be euthanized. It is his human right. gigabased Jew Tepper

AdamHero

I am 99% sure that Adam Maier-Clayton is still alive and just got paid by the Canadian deepstate to fake his death to promote MAID.
He's prob living on millions under a new identity considered a necessary expense so that a bunch of sick people will an hero and reduce expenses of the public health care system.

RosinaKamis

How convenient that the "hero" inspiring people to an hero is this ripped mesomorph mid-20s gigachad that women want to fuck and guys want to be?
They're following this guy like some kind of messiah.

Last edited:
Onlookers may pity the other guy. We won't, though.

View attachment 694397View attachment 694398
View attachment 694399
EVERY.
TIME.

Stfu retard

telling me to shut up for something I said 14 months ago