Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews Claim The Bowl (Hair) Cut Is Racist

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
It was very popular in the 1970's. I guess it's the new Hitler Haircut / Mustache.
Bonnie franklin one day at a time a p

Btw. those guys made the Bowl cut popular.
The-Beatles-3-1024x1005.jpg

Based haircut. I want this back and get rid of the Undercut.

I liked her skinniest daughter.

I rocked the bowl cut in 2014 and I'm a brown guy. Does it mean I can't go back to it if my hair was growing? That's absurd.

Jacob Simona stands by his burning car during clashes with Israeli Arabs and police in the Israeli mixed city of Lod, Israel Tuesday, May 11,2021. (AP Photo/Heidi Levine)
https://apnews.com/article/israel-m...94f8/gallery/0d99e611c1c84444b79df319a8f81a86
1 of 11
Jacob Simona stands by his burning car during clashes with Israeli Arabs and police in the Israeli mixed city of Lod, Israel Tuesday, May 11,2021. (AP Photo/Heidi Levine)

JERUSALEM (AP) — As rockets from Gaza streaked overhead, Arabs and Jews fought each other on the streets below and rioters torched vehicles, a restaurant and a synagogue in one of the worst spasms of communal violence Israel has seen in years.
The mayor of the mixed town of Lod, which saw the worst of the violence Tuesday, compared it to a civil war or a Palestinian uprising. Arab experts and activists say the violence was fueled by unrest in Jerusalem that has brought Israel to the brink of another Gaza war, but is rooted in deeper grievances that go back to the founding of the state.
Violence flared again Wednesday night with a wave of apparent revenge attacks. In Bat Yam, a Tel Aviv suburb, a large crowd of ultranationalist Israelis pulled a man from a car who they thought was Arab and beat him until he lay on the ground motionless and bloodied. A hospital said he’s in serious condition without identifying him.
Earlier, a group of black-clad Israelis smashed the windows of an Arab-owned ice cream shop in Bat Yam and ultranationalists could be seen chanting, “Death to Arabs!” on live television during a standoff with Border Police. In the northern city of Tiberias, video uploaded to social media appeared to show flag-waving Israelis attacking a car.
Israel’s Channel 13 quoted a senior police officer as saying Arabs are suspected of attacking and seriously wounding a Jewish man in the coastal city of Acre amid new clashes there.
In a late night television interview, Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, whose figurehead office is meant to serve as the nation’s moral compass, said the country was gripped by civil war and urged citizens to “stop this madness.”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on both Jews and Arabs to cease attacks on each other: “It doesn’t matter to me that your blood is boiling. You can’t take the law in your hands,” he said.
Police said they arrested nearly 400 people allegedly “involved in riots and disturbances” across the country Wednesday.
The violence comes at a time when Israel’s Arab minority appeared to be gaining new acceptance and influence. Mansour Abbas, the head of an Arab party with Islamist roots, emerged as a kingmaker of sorts after March elections and was poised to play a key role in a coalition that would oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his right-wing allies.
But in an interview with The Associated Press on Wednesday, Abbas indicated that coalition talks would be put on hold because of the escalating violence. “If there is a cease-fire, we will return to the political track to form a government,” he said.

I clicked on this post hoping to God FrustratedWhiteMale would be back

he live(d?) in NYC so there a big probability he got the rona and died.

Or perhaps Measles...Use Google to understand the joke.

Jews claim lots of things. None of it is true. :feelsjuice:

it's not, but it sure is ugly lol

Btw. those guys made the Bowl cut popular.
The-Beatles-3-1024x1005.jpg

Based haircut. I want this back and get rid of the Undercut.
Paul aged horribly, I hope the guy we see today is Faul.

I wasn't cool enough to belong to the helmet gang in 1994, when all the cool blonde wannabe surfer dudes at high school were rocking bowl cuts.

(And then in about 2016 they all converted their helmet/bowl cuts into really really ugly undercuts. And I still wasn't cool enough... sobs...)

Exact look alike, left handed, same height, same vocal timbre(listen to I’m Looking Through You then Lovely Rita) and speaking voice. I don’t see how they’d get a replacement to replicate all of these features. I used to have a blog site bookmarked by an anatomist(I think) that compared the features of pre-67 and post McCartney and the evidence pointed toward him being a doppleganger. Hard to judge when evidence sways both ways

What do you think of Project MK-Ultra and the CIA spying on and assassinating Lennon? I am a fan of that theory
I have never studied the assassination of John Lennon much, because as an American, I can easily understand how the CIA had: MLK Jr, John F Kennedy, and John Lennon targeted.

• We know the CIA targeted John F Kennedy, because he was going to release information about UFO's that the military-industrial complex did not want the public to know.
  • Five years after John F Kennedy was assassinated, MLK Jr was shot for being a communist - he wanted black people, and white people to have equal rights in a capitalistic country like the United States.
  • John Lennon was assassinated in 1980 - we know that he was a huge supporter of "world peace", which the Jewish cabal that runs the world don't want the goym to ever have. Therefore, I would say that John Lennon was targeted by the CIA for being a champion of world peace. Notice how no other musicians, except for Michael Jackson and U2, have really led the cause for world peace.
September 11, 2001 occurred about 21 years after John Lennon was assassinated in New York City - imagine how a 61-year-old John Lennon would have reacted to the events of September 11th and the Iraq War.

Lastly, think about the plane crash that took the life of John F. Kennedy Jr (JFK's son) in 1999 - that was a targeted assassination. He was going to run a tabloid (a magazine exposé) of the Mossad. JFK Jr was know to check and double check every thing before he took off in his plane - and yet, somehow, he ended up dying in a plane crash, before his exposé on the Mossad could be released. There were people on the beach that day, who claimed to have heard a loud boom sound, right before JFK Jr's plane went down.