Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jews are the reason you are an incel

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Jews heavily pushed feminism.

Roasties have such high standards because they are "liberated". You probably would have gotten your dick wet by now if it weren't for feminism and for Jews.

Last edited:
3782C597 7C1B 4890 85C4 64BAC13BBE2A

The duality of man

Both are correct.

Ugliness is the DIRECT reason. Feminism is the indirect and deeper reason.
Yeah, I guess that’s technically true. But it’s still 100% foid’s fault imo. They’re the retards who fell for muh feminism SJW meme, all so they could be spoon fed and pampered by everyone around them even more than they already are. The kikes didn’t cause that, foids did it themselves
Elab

well, i thought that the rejection of ugly people was inherent to human beings, yes, i mean, even aristotle mentioned it once.

but it was really the Jews, it all makes more sense now.

And 2000 years ago almost every man reproduced, even just 100 years ago.

What is your point? Bluepilled cuck. :bluepill::feelskek:
Well maybe Jews were the reason every man (arguably, but whatever) reproduced what with monogamy and marriage and that recent stuff?
In nature there's large reproductive disparity in reproductive success (with chimps for example), competition for mating is brutal. It's only thanks to the Chosen People that we have civilized ourselves enough for most men to have a good chance at reproduction. In fact the situation has been worsening since the sexual revolution which was only a few years after Hitler killed 6 trillion Jews so in fact Jews were the one holding the line against female hypergamy.

Kill all antisemites tbh.

Kill all antisemites tbh.
I never said to kill all Jews, I simply said they are the reason for feminism, which is absolutely correct.

Here's how an exposed Jew acts, gentlemen. You barely criticize them and he wants to kill you.

The mask has dropped. The bloodthirsty satan has been exposed.

Btw. I hope you're not one of the cucks who believes in selection theory or that foids improve a damn thing in our genepool or that it's a good thing when not many reproduce. Getting everyone pussy kept society stable and thriving for millenia. Do not ever forget that. If we revert back to the good old days society will crumble.

around jews, it's bad news

Cope more, always someone from here like to blame the jews for their inceldom.
Why you dont blame your father and mother for giving birth to you instead of the jews ?
Why you dont blame women nature instead of the jews ?
White people colonized almost the whole world and robbed every single country they have been but the jews are the evil ones somehow, wiggers try to minimize it by saying they shared things like technology, philosophy, religion.
Thanks for the white people for invade and robbing my country at gun point, now im a poorfag, but hey at least i have a electric shower and a computer, that the people of my country COULD NEVER create it after some years, right ?
Jews are more intelligent, jews are more competent, jews are more persuasive, just look at the absolute state of US, they are at the verge of collapse and the fault is that white people couldnt handle the jews, im not trying to took the blame out of the blacks, but your people that decided to purchase slaves, they don't owe anything to your country even if they have some benefits, jfl.
And if you try to blame the jews about your inceldom while you are a ethnic you are dumber as a nigger, they are pushing miscigenation everywhere, some ethnics that are catching some pussy right now, wouldnt even get a glance back in the days.
Alt-right and anti-Semite fags not only are mad about jews, they are scared and envy them, FACTS.
8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man.

Did the Jews cause that as well?
Yeah, I guess that’s technically true. But it’s still 100% foid’s fault imo. They’re the retards who fell for muh feminism SJW meme, all so they could be spoon fed and pampered by everyone around them even more than they already are. The kikes didn’t cause that, foids did it themselves
well, i thought that the rejection of ugly people was inherent to human beings, yes, i mean, even aristotle mentioned it once.

View attachment 502939

but it was really the Jews, it all makes more sense now.
Also this.

Last edited:
As Theodore Kaczynski explains in “The system’s neatest trick”, feminism is pushed by the ones controlling the system because it meets the needs of the system (More manpower to work in factories etc).

The ones who control the system may be or not be jewish, and even if they are jewish it doesn’t mean all jews are in on it, that is just foolish and naive.

Ted’s reasoning can be found here: https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

The Jews don't exist
You can't define who is a Jew
They are inbreed of all races

We are the victims of western civilization ( racism, lookism, liberalism )
The standards of looks are determined by western values.

Doesn't stop there. Jews are also behind the technology that allows unprecedented hypergamy. They're truly the everpresent evil in our world.

Relax, you are way too emotional lmao.
Why you dont blame your father and mother for giving birth to you instead of the jews ?
I do. All the time actually. You can blame multiple things.
Why you dont blame women nature instead of the jews ?
I do. Read my threads.
but your people that decided to purchase slaves
These were literally Jews lmao. Also slave owners were like 0.01% of the population. "YOURS ANSESTAS WUZ SLAVE OWNAS" is retarded nog cope.
they are pushing miscigenation everywhere
Kek so you even admit it.
Alt-right and anti-Semite fags not only are mad about jews, they are scared and envy them, FACTS.
Get a load of this white knight. :feelskek: Heroically defending some other tribe. :feelskek: Good goyim.

I do. Read my threads.
When you blame Jews you're absolving women. There's only so much guilt to go around and Jews are absolutely blameless. They are very high class people, the best people.

Get a load of this white knight. :feelskek: Heroically defending some other tribe. :feelskek: Good goyim.
Cucked if you don't hate your tribe the most. They're the ones who rejected you first.

before feminism chris chan would have access to prime slave cunny

As Theodore Kaczynski explains in “The system’s neatest trick”, feminism is pushed by the ones controlling the system because it meets the needs of the system (More manpower to work in factories etc).

The ones who control the system may be or not be jewish, and even if they are jewish it doesn’t mean all jews are in on it, that is just foolish and naive.

Ted’s reasoning can be found here: https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
The feminism bullshit was the biggest scam in history. Great way to suppress wages and add sexual competition into a field where it shouldn't belong. Also foids are easier to exploit, because they are retarded.
When you blame Jews you're absolving women. There's only so much guilt to go around and Jews are absolutely blameless. They are very high class people, the best people.
WHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wait a second

*goes to google who founded blacked.com*

I KNEW IT! :feelskek: IT WAS A JEW :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Best People"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stay serious dude, stop making jokes. :feelskek:

Ugliness is the DIRECT reason. Feminism is the indirect and deeper reason.
Exactly, jews formulated the societal framework where your ugliness will hinder you from getting laid

Relax, you are way too emotional lmao.
Where is the emotional part about saying this:
?

Also slave owners were like 0.01% of the population. "YOURS ANSESTAS WUZ SLAVE OWNAS" is retarded nog cope.
I know that was the minority of the minority that purchased slaves, but it was your race fault nonetheless for purchasing and not getting rid of them.

Nah, i hope some race war explode in the Europe/US and gets everyone killed (jews included, but they are too smart to stay on it), i just think is just retarded to say we would be fucking pussy if wasnt for the jews, and im not the only one that think like that in this thread.
Nigga too proud to say that he is inferior to the jewish people and they are coming for it.