Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jews are just spiritual niggers

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
They are two sides of the same satanic coin

I like Hitler and consider myself honorary Aryan
I want to genocide non Aryan all non white especially rice

I can report you to Gestapo for not being Aryan
Why can’t you just let me be Aryan I hate non whites more than anyone else on the forum and have access to l (((((tech))))) to annihilate them
IMG 2056

I like Hitler and consider myself honorary Aryan
I want to genocide non Aryan all non white especially rice
You do not have the Vril buddy boyo you aren’t a real chud

they're not even semetic. they're all fucking white like me

Jewish foids are the final boss

I support jews and world jewry. All normies are brutal AF, hiveminded, uncreative, and self-centered. The Jews understand that normies can only understand the language of deception, so they rightfully trample all over normies and manipulate them to keep them in line.

As a people, they are *slightly* based; they keep Israel pure-blooded and they are against extreme feminism. They definitely know what they are doing by spreading progressive values to other nations.

I'm all for any sort of accelerationism to further the downfall of soyciety.

Last edited:
I support jews and world jewry. All normies are brutal AF, hiveminded, uncreative, and self-centered. The Jews understand that normies can only understand the language of deception, so they rightfully trample all over normies and manipulate them to keep them in line.

As a people, they are *slightly* based; they keep Israel pure-blooded and they are against extreme feminism. They definitely know what they are doing by spreading progressive values to other nations.

OK Rabbi

Based im mailing your check