Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jews are at fault for all my suffering

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I have a long family history from my eastern European country... I know that my great great grandma even was from my country and of course everyone else is too. I should be a great man of my country.

Except I'm not. My mother is the last person in my family to stay pure. She wasted her genes and followed the Jews advice (Jew wants you to racemix) and fucked some muslim chadlite nigger with blue eyes(????) and immigrated to the most liberal Jewish feminist shithole in Europe (Germany) instead.

This is something that makes me furious and there's nothing I can do about it. But the worst part is it's affecting billions. The day will come when there will be no nationalities because all people are mixed. That's when the Jew (Satanists) won and satan himself will come to earth and turn everyone into his slave.

Don't racemix

The only mistake is other cumskins listening to jews and protecting those fucking rats. Not even arabs, curries, rice, hell even niggers listened to those scum except for your own race.

well u come from ur dad's balls, so even if ur mom fucked a slavic nigger u would still have been born to a sandnigger

I have a long family history from my eastern European country... I know that my great great grandma even was from my country and of course everyone else is too. I should be a great man of my country.

Except I'm not. My mother is the last person in my family to stay pure. She wasted her genes and followed the Jews advice (Jew wants you to racemix) and fucked some muslim chadlite nigger with blue eyes(????) and immigrated to the most liberal Jewish feminist shithole in Europe (Germany) instead.

This is something that makes me furious and there's nothing I can do about it. But the worst part is it's affecting billions. The day will come when there will be no nationalities because all people are mixed. That's when the Jew (Satanists) won and satan himself will come to earth and turn everyone into his slave.

Don't racemix
I am sorry for being race mixed midgetcel

Don't racemix
which country is your mum from?