Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JEWS AND THEIR WHITE amerimutt OVERLORDS ARE COMMITING WHITE GENOCIDE IN LEBANON.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
Here are the people who have died in the Last few weeks in Lebanon . How is this not white genocide?

View: https://x.com/sahouraxo/status/1844759512114184555

IMG 20240926 184538

IMG 20240925 163949

I have seen thousands of photos like these, which I didn't bother to screenshot.

@Made in Heaven

Because arabs arent white u idiot

White=\= whitepassing

Because arabs arent white u idiot

White=\= whitepassing
Never said Arabs are white. White/white passing is what I meant to say. Chingchong

Let me give you my perspective as an Indian American, and therefore not fully American (I'm on the outside looking in, even though I grew up here).

America is an empire. The empire has lots of influential Jews. It doesn't have many influential people of your type. So your type gets screwed and genocided, and the Jews are supported by the empire.

The average white/black/mexican in America doesn't a give a shit either which way. They are too busy chowing down on food, watching sports, playing video games, driving around, enjoying their life in the American empire.

Just like, the average person of Rome or Britain probably didn't give a rats ass what the empire was doing.

I'm telling you, you don't even register in the consciousness of Americans. Most Americans don't even know any geography or history.