Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jewllywood really makes them foids' ego rise up... until they get punched in the face by a man

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★

where to foids get the fucking idea that they can beat a man in physical confrontations?

"g.i. jane" is a fucking disgrace for our generation

I secretly support tranny's in foid sports so I can see stuff like this :feelshaha::bigbrain:

Even manlets in 5'5 or 5'3 range can beat up a retarded foid. It's because we were built with more muscle and aggression. No matter the size

many foids walk around with enormous testosterone and dopamine, because they feel like they win every confrontation and can always make the other side back down, just how it is in muh soyciety

Even manlets in 5'5 or 5'3 range can beat up a retarded foid. It's because we were built with more muscle and aggression. No matter the size
exactly, testosterone is superior in here. foids and estrogen-fueled faggot cucks should fucking submit

many foids walk around with enormous testosterone and dopamine, because they feel like they win every confrontation and can always make the other side back down, just how it is in muh soyciety
yes, because they think the man won't fight back. imagine their surprise when they get knocked the fuck out for their bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back