Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over jewkrainian soldiers

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
-
Why aren't Ukrainians defecting to join russia? Russia is at least better than Ukraine. If i were a soldier in Ukraine and saw how the whores of my country were fleeing, I'd defect to the Russian side and commit Dirlewanger tier atrocities on the civilians (in hoi4)

They might be threatened to stay with the Jewkranian army

They would be publicly executed for even trying it

There may still be a huge risk that russians would torture those defectors. This would make thoughts about ukrainian sluts partying in Germany even more of mental torture.
They might be threatened to stay with the Jewkranian army
This also. Slav prisons and length of the prison sentences are not a joke.

Why aren't Ukrainians defecting to join russia? Russia is at least better than Ukraine. If i were a soldier in Ukraine and saw how the whores of my country were fleeing, I'd defect to the Russian side and commit Dirlewanger tier atrocities on the civilians (in hoi4)
ALL HAIL DPRK MARXISM IS THE FUTURE DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO THE UNITED STATES DOWN WITH CAPITALSIM!

Russia is way worse than Ukraine.

Because they’re retards

Either way they will be dying for their Jewish Overlords