Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Jewish Women

Oy vey...

• I'm Jewish and see Jews as (more or less) white.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Jewish and see Jews as (more or less) non-white.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
I am curious what incels think about or associate with Jewish women.

In my experience, non-white people see Jews as white, whereas white people see Jews as "It's complicated..."
Another thing is that white Europeans usually don't see themselves as white but as German, French, etc. The nationality seems to be more important here than race.
This brings us to Jewish women.

What do you think about Jewish women? What do you associate with Jewish women? How do they look in your mind when you hear "Jewish woman"? Blue-eyed? Like Arabs? Are they simple one kind of "white women" to you like Italians, Scandinavians, Balkan Slavs, Jews? And would it in that regard even make sense to ask whether you think they are hot or not?

They are kinda beautiful but they will never be in a relationship with a goy anyway for """reasons""".:kys:

i'm white and i see jews as non human

You got many Jews, the Askhenazi Jews are probably close to White people in general because of them coming from Europe and they pretty much mixed with the European people. However Mizrahi and Sefardi Jews are in looks closer to Arabs and middle eastern ethnicities, they are not white.

It's all about genetics, and the fact of the matter is, white genetics are very coherent, clear, and clustered together, as seen here:
Heath2008 fig3

Jews are not a part of this, and they are not white.

You got many Jews, the Askhenazi Jews are probably close to White people in general because of them coming from Europe and they pretty much mixed with the European people. However Mizrahi and Sefardi Jews are in looks closer to Arabs and middle eastern ethnicities, they are not white.

Oh right, this is actually a good point. There seem to be different races in one ethnicity, so to speak - both white and non-white Jews.

I'm an allahu snackbarcel and see jews as non white

Oh right, this is actually a good point. There seem to be different races in one ethnicity, so to speak - both white and non-white Jews.

Yes, Jews are very mixed; You got white Jews but also Black and Brown Jews. Curry Jews also exists: