Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jewish “Values”

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
Minus healthcare ofc

do we even need to say anything? JFL
Anotherfilthyjew.jpg

lol @ "reproductive justice" being the new euphemism for flushing fetuses down the toilet

The funny thing is - None of these are actually traditional Jewish values. Women were treated like property in Abrahamic times.

Last edited:
The only things Jews value are money, banks and usury

These kikes...

The funny thing is - None of these are actually traditional Jewish values. Women were treated like property in Abrahamic times.
"Values" only for thy goy

I think every single problem I’ve ever faced can be traced back to jews. No even exaggerating

@Copexodius Maximus thots? :feelskek:

Take that shit to isfail

they forgot about greed

half of them are literally polar opposites to jewish laws as written in the torah

They use these "values" in a way which weakens and destroys Goyim especially white Europeans.
E.g. import lots of Niggers, promote miscegenation, promote childlessness among white women, promote transexuality in white children, promote the breakdown of nuclear families

by far what I detest most is when Jews feign concern for the poor and underprivileged of the world.

So conservative Jews in Israel would be opposed to all this shit right?
These values are for the Goyim, they support these values as a way to destroy Goyim but will be strictly against them amongst Jews

So conservative Jews in Israel would be opposed to all this shit right?
Conservative Jews are different than orthodox Jews. I’m not sure what their position is tbh.

Conservative Jews are different than orthodox Jews. I’m not sure what their position is tbh.
So Conservative Jews are people like Ben Shapiro and Laura Loomer
but Orthodox Jew are Jews in Israel that are REAL Jews and want Total Goy death
Liberal Jews are majority who just claim victimhood 'cause holocaust
Secular Jews are people like you

Did I get it right?

There not even trying to hide it

these guys aren't even trying to hide it at this point. Fucking kikes mang :feelsseriously:

So Conservative Jews are people like Ben Shapiro and Laura Loomer
but Orthodox Jew are Jews in Israel that are REAL Jews and want Total Goy death
Liberal Jews are majority who just claim victimhood 'cause holocaust
Secular Jews are people like you

Did I get it right?
Ben is an orthodox Jew I think, idk about Laura coomer.
You are probably thinking of ultra-orthodox Jews who are very very religious and don’t want to even try to live among non-Jews and are heavily tied to their communities.

Whether they are anti-goyim depends highly on the community. But most that I have met don’t see non-Jews as bad people. Unlike Christianity and Islam, we don’t think people of other religions are all going to hell. We think sinners are separated from god for a year where they will be in despair, but after being cleansed of being away from the divine they will accompany everyone else with God.

Conservative Jews are totally different. There are reform Jews and conservative Jews. Conservative Jews are cringy psyops who are trying to infiltrate orthodox circles by pretending to be traditional but accepting female rabbis, performing gay marriages, not separating male and female sections of the synagogue, etc. I guess they are as conservative as the modern American is, but it has nothing to do with actually conserving anything.

Reformist Jews are just Jews by name. I will have to quote my friend maharsha from the neet forum who gave the best explanation for their existence.
EBB56EE1 9806 47AB 8C80 7388B14ADA6C

This is propaganda to try and get the soys to side with Israel