Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jewish incels?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile

We had a jewish 'incel' on our discord community, he spammed everyday how he was a truecel. He's 17 year old and rich as fuck, 2 weeks ago he fucked a stacy lite and since then he's bragging about it and spamming booty pictures of his new stacy lite gf to all incels. I'll never trust a Jew who calls himself an incel.

The thing is that their male population mostly consists of truecels in denial otherwise they would not promote liberalism that solely based on look.
We had a jewish 'incel' on our discord community, he spammed everyday how he was a truecel. He's 17 year old and rich as fuck, 2 weeks ago he fucked a stacy lite and since then he's bragging about it and spamming booty pictures of his new stacy lite gf to all incels. I'll never trust a Jew who calls himself an incel.
Jew fooled honest arab once again:feelskek:

jewcels that are balding can atleast yamakamaxx to cover their scalps

It reminds me someone here.

jews are pressured to date within their own race, they also are fine with betabux because money is all that matters