Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jewish incels?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Any jewcels here? Do they exist?

you need to be human to be an incel.

It's not over for jewcels

Jews can always aliyahmax

@BigGhey
@Akhnai

Just a sane person passing by who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories that use feminist logic and argumentation in lieu of evidence

I don't really blame some people for thinking we're alt-right tbh

I'm human unfortunately. If I was not human, I would not pay tax.

No, Jews live like Gods in the West. They just throw money at whores.

you need to be human to be an incel.
Not necessary. I'm otherkin. Human femoids suck. Otherkin femoids also suck. And my human form lacks necessary parameters to be desired by human femoids

Just a sane person passing by who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories that use feminist logic and argumentation in lieu of evidence
just randomly passing by at the mention of jews again

@Firefly is a shekelcel

the low iq jewcels got gassed, the remaining have connections and money so they cant be incel

Jews don't reproduce or have sex, they're created through an elaborate ritual in which gentile children are sacrificed to yahweh

just randomly passing by at the mention of jews again
Me neither man. It's fucking pathetic, these stormfags wasting time tilting at windmills when we have real enemies

What?
1525492296441.png

Found the (((jews)))

Any group of people that engages in Arranged Marriage can not be incel.

There was another thread, a few came out of the woodwork.

Jewcels - I really do want to hear more from you. I don't really want to be an "anti-semite", but when I go up the ladder on any social ill or globalist bullshit, it's always jews at the top. 0.3% of the human population - fewer jews than sikhs in the world - and yet somehow they're always the ones pushing globalist monoculture, the surveillance state, censorship, anti-male, anti-white, anti-hetero, anti-cis hatred. How is that?

They want to "define themselves" as minorities to claim PC benefits. Jews are highly manipulative and greedy as a culture but anyone with a functioning retina can decipher white vs. black vs. brown vs. yellow skin.
Literally just look who they are genetically related to. Ashkenazi Jews are related to Kurds, Assyrians and Arabs. Do you consider them white too?

Some jews are very subhuman and might be incels, but this place is definetely not for them, stormcucks everywhere with their conspiracy theories. A jewcel won't be accepted anywhere because of a thing he can't change, the same thing foids and normies do with us.

Literally just look who they are genetically related to. Ashkenazi Jews are related to Kurds, Assyrians and Arabs. Do you consider them white too?
Looks white to me bro. Nobody in 2019 except Nazicels cares about tracing your lineage back to the Holy Roman Empire. It's also low IQ because if you want to use that mentality than Italians have swarthy dark features because they have Indo-European genetic history and hence aren't "white".
Whiteness is a myth, invented by SJWs. There was never a "white" race, Spaniards never saw themselves as the same as Poles any more than Koreans saw themselves as the same as Japanese or Omoro saw themselves as the same as Bantu.
So, whiteness is defined by who is seen as white by anti-whites. And yes, that includes a number of Arabs, Kurds, Assyrians, Ashkenazis, Persians, Turks, etc.
Jews are a funny case, because they claim whiteness to speak against it from the inside, and then claim ethnic status to be get PoC privilege.

AP_18303674825170-1000x667.jpg

Looks white to me bro. Nobody in 2019 except Nazicels cares about tracing your lineage back to the Holy Roman Empire. It's also low IQ because if you want to use that mentality than Italians have swarthy dark features because they have Indo-European genetic history and hence aren't "white".

Edit: I didn't answer your other question. Yes, most Kurds who look like this are, for all USEFUL intents and purposes, white:
kurdish-referendum-25th-of-september-is-a-historic-day-for-kurdish-KGPE6C.jpg

Those are Arabs/Middle Easterns. Not white.

If your hair is naturally black or dark brown and your eyes are black or brown too, you're probably not white.

Some jews are very subhuman and might be incels, but this place is definetely not for them, stormcucks everywhere with their conspiracy theories. A jewcel won't be accepted anywhere because of a thing he can't change, the same thing foids and normies do with us.
this

we have some Jewcels on here, they're left alone for most part

i never seen one before

@Firefly is a shekelcel

shekelcel without any shekels in the bank :feelshaha:

Also why do so many users here ask that question?
This is like the 4th time I have seen this thread.
They always come from new users with no avatar
and are barely (if at all) active.
High IQcels please help me figure out what this means or what is going on?

I'm a Jew raised atheist in a post-Soviet country. I can't join the hasidics nor aliyahmax. There is a huge difference between the American Jews and European holocaust leftovers.

God's chosen people cannot be incels. Only dirty goyim can be incels.

shekelcel without any shekels in the bank :feelshaha:

Also why do so many users here ask that question?
This is like the 4th time I have seen this thread.
They always come from new users with no avatar
and are barely (if at all) active.
High IQcels please help me figure out what this means or what is going on?
They think you roll in the bank lmao.

good morning I hate jews and women