Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Jewish Foids the Ultimate Race Traitors?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Almost every American claiming Jewish ethnicity I see has a Christian father and Jewish mother.

@Copexodius Maximus @faded @kikecel thoughts? :shock:

I would brutally hate-fuck and BDSM torture a jewess and stick her head in my oven :feelsdevil:

rice women are way worse

Almost every American claiming Jewish ethnicity I see has a Christian father and Jewish mother.

Both my parents are Jewish. Half breeds should not be considered part of the Jewish race

jews seem to be dissolving into the white american population,
soon all that will be left is

No secret that they love Aryan BWC.

Kikes are repulsive. They are short. They have small dicks. They have hideous facial features like huge noses, kinky hair from their nigger ancestry and frog mouths. No one has ever seen a pure blooded kike that was higher than normie tier in looks.

The only reason kikewhores haven’t abandoned them entirely for BWC is because of the money+status+power that kikemen have.

Lisa has rodent-like features. Still, she is probably more honourable than my half-relatives.

mouse-cleaning.gif

Kikes are repulsive. They are short. They have small dicks. They have hideous facial features like huge noses, kinky hair from their nigger ancestry and frog mouths. No one has ever seen a pure blooded kike that was higher than normie tier in looks.
@faded :cryfeels:

I’ve never seen a poor Jew or a chad jew

This is more common among so called “secular” Jews, but I would say kike foids are second after noodles.