Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewish Foids admit to disowning their own faith if Chad is christian

Is it wrong that I think she has a very punchable face?
I don't think it's wrong.
Is it wrong?

Foid religion is CHAD.

JFL jewish foids would fuck nazi chads even if that meant getting sent to a gas chamber later

Is it wrong?
No your right she does have a VERY punchable face. Maybe she does need a punch in the face(in Minecraft)
JFL jewish foids would fuck nazi chads even if that meant getting sent to a gas chamber later

Is it wrong?
No.

If punching her is wrong,
i don't want to be right.

Is it wrong?
Its the face of someone who knows she's untouchable because society deems her as weak and fragile as well as strong and independent at the same time.

Its the face of someone who knows she's untouchable because society deems her as weak and fragile as well as strong and independent at the same time.
What about female gorilas, aren't they strong?

Pure rage fuel. Selling out your belief for chads dick. No honor left in these foids. They deserve to be killed by my sword.

It takes a really good looking man for women to give up their prior beliefs. A lot of people think women aren't like this because they don't see women regularly interacting with very good looking men.

I'm so glad that my browser is preventing me from loading up this rage fuel inducing, CringeTok videos.

A foid isn't loyal. That's a shocker.

Values and morals are not things women tend to possess.

So basically, foids are willing to go to hell and burn for eternity in order to get Chad's cock inside them for one night.

That's brutal for the jews

So basically, foids are willing to go to hell and burn for eternity in order to get Chad's cock inside them for one night.
Pretty much. Foid religion is CHAD.

jewesses want chad to get them pregnant and have more little jews subverting society

Women believe in one god, Chad.

I wish I was hot enough to make foids renounce their beliefs for my cock. Thats unironically kind of a fetish I have is that weird

Is it wrong?

all foids have a punchable face no? :feelsokman:

jews are annoying the worst especially the women the rudest bitch ive ever met was a jew and all she talked abt was being jewish

Women would probably lie to a man about their religion/conversion if they could get him that way.

Religon is patriachal by nature.

Women have nothing to do with it.

They would do anything for Chad.

The whole "I can't be with you because of my religon" is just BS they tell incels. Guess what buddy boy, she wouldn't be with you even if you were the same religon. JFL. Meanwhile they'll get dick-chocked by a chad of any religon.

Religon is patriachal by nature.

Women have nothing to do with it.

They would do anything for Chad.

The whole "I can't be with you because of my religon" is just BS they tell incels. Guess what buddy boy, she wouldn't be with you even if you were the same religon. JFL. Meanwhile they'll get dick-chocked by a chad of any religon.

1l707t.jpg