Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"jew world order" book I found

Mein kampf better

AntiSemitic Trash

Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2013
Read the sample page. Also the description for Amazon/Kindle. I am shocked that Amazon would sell this type of Propaganda, but we do have freedom of speech, so our blessings are passed on to those who do not deserve it. I do not need to waste my money to understand what this little book is about. Read at your own risk! Believe what you choose, consider yourself warned about this type of literature.

its $85!

AntiSemitic Trash

Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2013
Read the sample page. Also the description for Amazon/Kindle. I am shocked that Amazon would sell this type of Propaganda, but we do have freedom of speech, so our blessings are passed on to those who do not deserve it. I do not need to waste my money to understand what this little book is about. Read at your own risk! Believe what you choose, consider yourself warned about this type of literature.

its $85!
Lol he's trying to get his money back from all the times the jewers have taken it away from him :feelskek: