Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Jew hate thread

Isreal vs real jesus

theres no conspiracy. jews are just a religious/ethnic minority in america that have a lot of power and influence despite being a small religious/ethnic minority.

they have power in america because to anglos, theyre at least caucasian (relative to hindoos, negros, red indians, and chinamen). if eskimos all of a sudden became as influential as jews in finance, media, and politics, no matter how hard they try they will never get an eskimo homeland no matter how hard they push or influence anglos to get them a homeland.

also, jews fear and distrust lower class to middle class white anglos while i sense that they distrust and hate all white europeans (thats why american media always portray europeans as goofy/cheesy). jews trust white anglo elites.

communism was conjured up by jewish intellectuals to battle white racism because white racism was a barrier to access white women. if you look at who race mixes the least, its the upper class. this is consistent across all societies. to undo this literally means un-doing the upper classes of the different nations.

the world that we are living in today is a result of that effort in un-doing the upper classes of different nations. or more accurately, undermining them and then ultimately controlling them.

to me, jews obviously want something and are pushing for something but in the process of that, they are good with the strategies but bad with the tactics. it all makes sense because they have strong verbal IQ but bad visuo-spatial IQ.

in the end I don't view them as well poisoners like a lot of you guys do. they just want something done that they think will better the world and better their own situation and honestly I think you can't have both.

a lot of people in america are unhappy and they know it too. america is in rapid social disintegration.

Last edited:
These are some of the best ones
Fatherdaughter
3year
Of ceo
Circumcision past life memories
Justsay
The elite
Jewlephant

Last edited: