Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jew feminist gets dumped, gets depressed and lets her cats shit and piss in her bed.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Literal crazy cat lady had her bed pissed and shat on by her cats because she got dumped.
This is the bitch from the big bang theory.
She is a millionaire actress on a popular normie show but she cant handle one rejection.
Also Notice the star of David necklace

She is one of (((them)))

WTF is that Amy from the Big Bang Theory? She used to be cute what the fuck happened to her?

have started a dominance war that involves urine and feces.

So does she shit back on her cats to declare her dominance? I don't understand. How are you supposed to shit on a cat? They run fucking very fast. Even if you try, all you shit will be on the floor all over the house. She should clarify this shit part tbh.

lmao she would reject Sheldon irl

:feelswhat:
Atleast some of the comments are based

i have no idea y ppl r so obsessed with animals when they’re such an inconvenience

Look at that huge schnozz

I thought you dont need a relationship to be happy

She can just b happy with herself first

She is one of (((them)))
WTF is that Amy from the Big Bang Theory? She used to be cute what the fuck happened to her?
Kek I just checked and she is actually a Zionist:
Screenshot 20181228 185615 Chrome

You cant make this shit up.
Jew feminist Zionist praises the slaughter of Palestinian children but goes on a mental breakdown after getting dumped.

now thats what i call rotting,

JUST LOL @ CUCKS

JUST LOL

Just LOLZ

Eww wtf is that jews are nasty

Still she's not incel

The Holocaust wasn't harsh enough.

This thread has nothing to do with inceldom. But I am interested in this because last I checked, she was dating King T'Challa.

Who broke it off? Because if he broke it off, that is cold. Then again she's probably single because Thanos snapped T'Challa into vacuum lint.