Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jew Coward talks when ES6 will come

• Thread starter ConradOfAssville
  • Start date
ES6 will come out when I get laid. So probably never.

Does it matter? It won't be better than Skyrim, that's impossible.

inceldom discussed

GTAVI will come out once I ascend and am married to a loving Slavwife from Kyiv.

GTAVI will come out once I ascend and am married to a loving Slavwife from Kyiv.

Ukrainecels :fuk:

When Todd makes another good game is when it’ll come out (never)

won't stop r*ssians from getting bodied and seething.
lets be honest here, its the ukrainians and their leftist fanboys that seethe constantly, not that i care for either side anyways

lets be honest here, its the ukrainians and their leftist fanboys that seethe constantly, not that i care for either side anyways
Leftist jump on any bandwagon. If Ukraine invaded Belarus they'd all wave Belarussian flags. But r*ssia is a nation of degenerates and I love all the seething and copium about it tbh. I don't really have a dog in the fight since I'm not Slavic, but I hate r*ssia

Leftist jump on any bandwagon. If Ukraine invaded Belarus they'd all wave Belarussian flags. But r*ssia is a nation of degenerates and I love all the seething and copium about it tbh. I don't really have a dog in the fight since I'm not Slavic, but I hate r*ssia
yeah but the ukraine is easily just as much of a corrupted shithole as russia lol

Does it matter? It won't be better than Skyrim, that's impossible.
and it'll be buggy just like every Bethesda game and we'll need that faggot Arthmoor to make another unofficial patch

and it'll be buggy just like every Bethesda game and we'll need that faggot Arthmoor to make another unofficial patch
:lul:

I don't use USSEP anymore, some things that weren't even bugs like leveling up conjuration fast were "fixed" because he's a soy faggot. I also don't like having to play in english to use the mod because it's not my native lingo