Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jew-Anglo alliance.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Yes another race related thread because it seems somehow this ties to Incel discussion.

Anyway back to the thread title:Anglos are responsible for the establishment of Israel they helped the Jews against the Arab Palestinians, why was this the case? don't give meme answer like 'Jew brainwashing' I want a serious answer as to why it was in Anglo interest to help God's chosen.

not all sub races within the umbrella white race are good
Anglos literally made the modern world.
Just because they made Israel doesn't mean the world is better off if they never existed.

then why ask the question you chocolate kike

My skin is quite literally white jfl.

'not all sub races within the umbrella white race are good' isn't a answer btw, I'm looking for a legitimate high IQ explanation.

jews within british territory and from elsewhere in europe migrated to israel/palestine in large numbers while it was a british colony, giving them enough political influence there that when the time came to decolonize britain just decided to split the territory between the jews and arabs (arabs found this decision unfavorable leading to the first arab-israeli war)

as for how it got to that point, jews having political influence in britain stretches back way further than that. it really starts with how christians weren't religiously allowed to do usury related banking shit but jews were, which led to them running a large portion of the banking industry. from there they started to establish themselves in other political institutions as well (including the office of the prime minister, see benjamin d'israeli)

you could say there's more to it than that depending on your personal beliefs/historical viewpoints but that's the basic history that everyone agrees on

Yes another race related thread because it seems somehow this ties to Incel discussion.

Anyway back to the thread title:Anglos are responsible for the establishment of Israel they helped the Jews against the Arab Palestinians, why was this the case? don't give meme answer like 'Jew brainwashing' I want a serious answer as to why it was in Anglo interest to help God's chosen.
yeah after they give me back my foreskin and stop telling me that there's 72 genders

It's like "mad max beyond thunderdome."

Jews are master.
Whites are blaster!

Master rides around on blasters back, like he's a horse!

Together they rule thunderdome!

Blaster is a retard!

Yup! A snot faced pale retard!

Got his ass kicked by a dude with a dog whistle!

Anglos didn't create Israel. Kikes did.

Both Anglos and Jews have a supremacist mentality. They feel entitled to their position of dominance (both military and sexual) and will come together like no other to preserve it.

That is why they both are deserving to be crushed by the humble, just, and noble eastern Asian races.

Then again that won't be necessary. They are undoing themselves rapidly for the greater good in terms of human brotherhood and human dignity.

All of Asia would look like San Francisco if white Anglo and Jewish males truly had their way. Hordes upon hordes of Asian men cucked, lonely, and disillusioned while Asian women leave enmasse for white males.

Last edited: