Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jesus Christ defended transagers!!!!!!!!!!

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've been biblemaxing lately. The Bible doesn't stop with the lifefuels tbh. I think every incel ( religious or not) should read it. The Bible offers great insight into how people back then saw the world -- it was a natural and uncucked world view; it's so refreshing to know that sanity was once present in this world. It's a shame that it has all gone to shit.

Anyway. I quote : "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein". God wants you to be innocent, and pure of heart. He wants you to be child-like in every way. The bible doesn't condemn an adult man who sees himself as a teenager or as a child; he welcomes it.

There are many amazing teachings on the bible. I have even discussed God's approval of lolicon. It's a great book.

More biblical lifefuels. God approves the marriage between a man and a woman as soon as she hits puberty. I quote :" I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou has increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments; thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown.... Now when I passed by thee, and I looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love

By " thy breasts are fashioned" God means a girl whose breasts are just starting to show ( a loli girl). God saw puberty as a sign that a girl was ready for marriage. Not only did he encourage marriage BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN; he also wanted you to marry a virgin and pure girl. It's so different from today world; people these days expect you to marry a used up single mom in her 30s.

There's no way around it, soyboys. Life only makes sense when there's God in the picture. If you leave man to think for himself, he'll create and support abominations. He needs God to put order in his thoughts and life. God was the first Fuhrer, the first noble kind. We need him to show us the path to a great life. Had God not been usurped from his place in men's hearts, we would not have to go through this situation: inceldom.

"Just starting" doesn't necessarily mean "fashioned." The breasts have to be finished growing.

kekd before I even started reading
good post

Jesus was a chad.
everyone likes him

"Just starting" doesn't necessarily mean "fashioned." The breasts have to be finished growing.

Naturally. But the breasts finish growing when they are still young, around 13-14. That's usually when Jewish girls got married back then.

Jesus was a chad.
everyone likes him
Actually Jesus was a incel tier looks that manage to captivate the people, that's why he is so sacred but corruption of women and society change his image to a european chad.

Naturally. But the breasts finish growing when they are still young, around 13-14. That's usually when Jewish girls got married back then.

No way! I have 4 sisters and none of their breasts stopped growing at 14.

No way! I have 4 sisters and none of their breasts stopped growing at 14.

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.. I live in Brazil. People have African blood here. African women mature early and that gene has passed on to Brazilian society. They have huge boobs and ass. My mulatto cousin had massive boobs when she was 12.

I've been biblemaxing lately. The Bible doesn't stop with the lifefuels tbh. I think every incel ( religious or not) should read it. The Bible offers great insight into how people back then saw the world -- it was a natural and uncucked world view; it's so refreshing to know that sanity was once present in this world. It's a shame that it has all gone to shit.

Anyway. I quote : "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein". God wants you to be innocent, and pure of heart. He wants you to be child-like in every way. The bible doesn't condemn an adult man who sees himself as a teenager or as a child; he welcomes it.

There are many amazing teachings on the bible. I have even discussed God's approval of lolicon. It's a great book.

More biblical lifefuels. God approves the marriage between a man and a woman as soon as she hits puberty. I quote :" I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou has increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments; thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown.... Now when I passed by thee, and I looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love

By " thy breasts are fashioned" God means a girl whose breasts are just starting to show ( a loli girl). God saw puberty as a sign that a girl was ready for marriage. Not only did he encourage marriage BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN; he also wanted you to marry a virgin and pure girl. It's so different from today world; people these days expect you to marry a used up single mom in her 30s.

There's no way around it, soyboys. Life only makes sense when there's God in the picture. If you leave man to think for himself, he'll create and support abominations. He needs God to put order in his thoughts and life. God was the first Fuhrer, the first noble kind. We need him to show us the path to a great life. Had God not been usurped from his place in men's hearts, we would not have to go through this situation: inceldom.
It is nothing but natural observations. You don't need a god to make them.

It is nothing but natural observations. You don't need a god to make them.

Too bad society doesn't follow what's natural anymore.

Too bad society doesn't follow what's natural anymore.
It is the double edged sword of current civilisation in general. Our strenght as well as our weakness is to behave unnatural.

I have been through the cult phase, and everything you are saying sounds exactly me me in my cult phase. It's delusion. No matter how much you love it, it's just not true.

Delusion is a fact of human biology that allows us to construct and believe fantasies to cover all the things we can't comprehend.

eye for an eye is the best rule

normie destroyed your life?

you can destroy his

I only read the quran