Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Jestermaxx] WTF I GOT A DATE ON TINDER

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-
Before you go apeshit and scream
fakecel :chad::banhammer: fakecel faggot OUT
My Tinder profile consists of a picture of Mario pointing a pistol towards the camera, my username is "Bruh" and my bio says to swipe right "otherwise your mom will die in your sleep." If you can't tell, I wasn't expecting a goddamn thing.

I somehow match with this cute 6/10. She starts the conversation with "BRUH" to which I reply "bruh" (yes, we're both zoomer faggots).
I then tell a joke about the holocaust, and she laughs.
I decided to strike the iron while it was hot and told her a joke about niggers and feminists, and she laughed at both of them.

I then decided to summon the lowinhib in me and asked her "When are we meeting? ;););)" to which she replies "whenever you want ahah". I told her I can come only on Fridays and the weekend, because the rest of the week I'm slaving 8h a day for my jew boss.
Bros wtf, not even I can believe this is happening. I suppose I'm gonna get ghosted very soon.

TL;DR.: I somehow got a date on fucking Tinder while my profile had a meme name/profile pic/bio.

Fuaaark mirin, but I can't do this because I am an ethnic.

What? Larps me

Last edited:
that's a dude

Take note of how quick it took this guy to turn bluepill

So she hasn't seen your face or height yet?

I would go ngl, worst than can happen is being rejected as per usual.

Chads co

Your a Fakecel Chad Faggot!

Or you just got setup in an organ harvesting ring

Either way DIE!:feelsBox:

Lol show her your face bro.

I can understand your excitement but if you're ugly try to not get your hopes too up.

If you are average try to lowinhibmaxx and fuck her.

Good luck.

Probably thinks you are a autistic chad using a meme profile :lul:

It's definitely either a man or a bored woman who is just trolling

I can understand your excitement but if you're ugly try to not get your hopes too up.

If you are average try to lowinhibmaxx and fuck her.

Good luck.
My face is a true 5 (meaning I don't get treated like shit but nobody sucks my dick either). Problem is, I'm autistic as fuck. I'm fully expecting me to say something stupid and her ghosting me after the date.

well a mario meme would probably work better than my face too :feelskek:
good luck bro!

My face is a true 5 (meaning I don't get treated like shit but nobody sucks my dick either). Problem is, I'm autistic as fuck. I'm fully expecting me to say something stupid and her ghosting me after the date.

If she likes you you can do pretty much whatever you want, better to be forward instead of going full sperg.

hope you can do it but I dont want to see you off the site as your posts about IT and reddit always make me laugh :feelsrope:

Jfl just Mariomaxx bro

Not really tbh, if he actually did turn bluepill he wouldn't have pushed things with the Holocaust joke then the Nazi & Feminist jokes.

ppl that come from reddit or have reddit in their name typically do this. We never have 4/8chan people do this, or northwest front/right wing forum chads do this. Only reddit ppl

You are going to get kidnapped and harvested for organs bro, don't go

I'm confused? you used a catfish?

Nothing is set in stone until you actually meet her in person.

well a mario meme would probably work better than my face too :feelskek:
good luck bro!
thanks boyo, I'll need it
If she likes you you can do pretty much whatever you want, better to be forward instead of going full sperg.
I suppose you're right tbh
hope you can do it but I dont want to see you off the site as your posts about IT and reddit always make me laugh :feelsrope:
If I somehow manage to ascend, I'm requesting a ban, sorry boyo
You are going to get kidnapped and harvested for organs bro, don't go
I'm actually afraid of the possibility of something like that happening. Not in this particular case, but anytime one tries to meet people they found online

Good luck man, maybe you can leave this place for good

She won't show up tbh

Be careful because women love to ghost you and show you up.

Catfish or bored foid but I do want you to report back

Interesting..

Keep us updated on how it goes.

Before you go apeshit and scream
fakecel :chad::banhammer: fakecel faggot OUT
My Tinder profile consists of a picture of Mario pointing a pistol towards the camera, my username is "Bruh" and my bio says to swipe right "otherwise your mom will die in your sleep." If you can't tell, I wasn't expecting a goddamn thing.

I somehow match with this cute 6/10. She starts the conversation with "BRUH" to which I reply "bruh" (yes, we're both zoomer faggots).
I then tell a joke about the holocaust, and she laughs.
I decided to strike the iron while it was hot and told her a joke about niggers and feminists, and she laughed at both of them.

I then decided to summon the lowinhib in me and asked her "When are we meeting? ;););)" to which she replies "whenever you want ahah". I told her I can come only on Fridays and the weekend, because the rest of the week I'm slaving 8h a day for my jew boss.
Bros wtf, not even I can believe this is happening. I suppose I'm gonna get ghosted very soon.

TL;DR.: I somehow got a date on fucking Tinder while my profile had a meme name/profile pic/bio.
Larp tbh and girls do that all the time. Its called virtue signalling. You don't have a date and this is a bad larp tbh, should've gave obscure details to make it more realistic. 1/10 would not larp again.

When she sees your face maybe things will change.

But hey, at least you clearly have good personality

Means nothing. I had multiple first dates in my life. They lost interest afterwards every time, even though it went all good. Well, I guess they just asessed that I'm too ugly facially IRL.

If I was going to harvest organs from incels and sell them for pofit, this is exactly how I would do it.

Pretty dumb of you to chose Friday. You really think she gonna want to see your ugly ass on a Friday when she could be getting railed by chads?

I'm too scared to use a dating app and still live with my parents, so good luck brocel, let's hope she doesn't call the police when she sees your not Chad

I'm actually afraid of the possibility of something like that happening. Not in this particular case, but anytime one tries to meet people they found online
A girl from tinder willing to meet when you have no pics or social media?

Sounds fishy you are either being trolled or harvested tbh

theres some edgy bitches on tinder, IF you manage to meet up with her she is gonna probably ghost you afterwards. also its very unlikely that she is willing to meet up with you without seeing your face first. so best thing you can do now is take a pic from an angle where you dont look subhuman, cuz 90% sure she will ask you for a pic.

Larp tbh and girls do that all the time. Its called virtue signalling. You don't have a date and this is a bad larp tbh, should've gave obscure details to make it more realistic. 1/10 would not larp again.
probably not a larp, go watch some more anime fag.

Oh god this won't end well, I can smell it.