Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeremy Meeks’s fragrance commercial

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
And of course the comment are turned off.

Comments are turned off :lul:
6,905,804 views 133 likes :lul:

Brutal skin color pill tbh. Jfl at dark shitskins. If you have orange or caramel complextion, you're in the Safe zone amd tons of white women prefer that tanned skin look, but anything darker and it's over.
He would still slay if had kept his eye colour tbh, even with darkskin.

I watched the japanese version with subs, I never got to experience the legendary scene
Japanese version also has many better scenes, like when Gohan goes super saiyan 2

And of course the comment are turned off.
Comments are turned off :lul:
6,905,804 views 133 likes :lul:
Wonder what the dislike count is at. I don’t have the ad-on that lets you see it due to being on my phone.

Japanese version also has many better scenes, like when Gohan goes super saiyan 2
I can never go back to shitty seasonal shonen after watching dragon ball (and other good shows tbf) it just doesn't compare

Just wear 100 grams of Paco Rabanne Cologne, you misogynist POS! :soy::foidSoy::lul:

I can never go back to shitty seasonal shonen after watching dragon ball (and other good shows tbf) it just doesn't compare
Seasonal shonen cut out all the filler, which even dbz is littered with. Although a lot of the filler was also good.

Seasonal shonen cut out all the filler, which even dbz is littered with. Although a lot of the filler was also good.
tbh I watched ALL of the dragonball filler. It was enjoyable if you ignore the fact that nothing they do matters.
and afterall the filler has the car episode
Dragon-Ball-Z-Driving-Episode.jpg

BJP = Modi.
BJP is thriving only due to Modi. Once modi's dead, BJP will wear off.
Why are currys on this discussion thread about a Tyrones Jfl don’t you have pressing issues to deal with like finding a toilet?

tbh I watched ALL of the dragonball filler. It was enjoyable if you ignore the fact that nothing they do matters.
and afterall the filler has the car episode
Dragon-Ball-Z-Driving-Episode.jpg
That is goated jfl. DB Super sucks but it has a cool baseball episode

Why are currys on this discussion thread about a Tyrones Jfl don’t you have pressing issues to deal with like finding a toilet?
Curry = incel race. That’s why they bring their politics and everything else it into everything.

That’s why they bring their politics and everything else it into everything.
I think the reason they invade everything isn't because they're incels. It's just in their nature. Look at india, it's overflowing despite the fact they're emigrating everywhere to the west. Like a massive sewage pipe that broke open from overflowing.

Curry = incel race. That’s why they bring their politics and everything else it into everything.
I agree currys have it super bad mang it feels like this forum is full of currys. It’s sad but I guess it’s cos they have massive populations

I think the reason they invade everything isn't because they're incels. It's just in their nature. Look at india, it's overflowing despite the fact they're emigrating everywhere to the west. Like a massive sewage pipe that broke open from overflowing.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Nukes need to be dropped there. They are one of the ugliest people on Earth and still keep breeding like roaches. @wereq

I agree currys have it super bad mang it feels like this forum is full of currys. It’s sad but I guess it’s cos they have massive populations
Tbh that’s probably true. The only race more common here is mayo, and that’s cause they make a majority of English speaking nations.

It's 100% true. BJP only has 5 more years to enjoy, after that the future is either AAP or Congress.
You didn't answer the question - Do you feel that Kejriwal = AAP and if his momentum is lost or tarnished then AAP loses its "prestige". Or is that not true?

Currys need more faggots not incels
What does this even mean?
Curry culture is weird man. I think Africans are more sane.
Yeah and it's likely you feel this way because many Africans have more of a Christian influence and therefore their thinking appears more straightforward on many things.
:lul: :lul:

There are already a lot, but they get forced into an arranged marriage.
Mainland curries do, but the term "forced" implies a negative connotation. Even for most of the middle caste communities in Curryland, they welcome and are happy with their arrangements.

this can happen to you too if you shower and use fragrance

Life is all about luck, you either have it or not

That guy is literally a criminal degenerate but he's a celebrity now just because he's good looking. This is what happens when you let women have a say in things