Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeremy Meeks’s fragrance commercial

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsYn9B5hVGU

Reminder, he is successful, rich, and famous due to his amazing personality. Don’t you dare say it’s his looks, he worked hard his whole life to reach where he is. God will open doors for you and anything is possible.

does he sell his farts in a jar

Foids would

feminism fart GIF by Harmonie Aupetit

If he was ugly they'd hate him just like they do Tate :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Foids love patriarchy if it’s Chad doing it
they like farting on chad's face.

Atila told me sabine farts on his face and he pours peach ice cream on his balls while haruhi watches

Shoot for the stars! :feelsjuice:

Probably his semen to married couples too JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dark triad maxxed Tyrone

OP finds out what a model is

"Male is a matter of birth"

Transphobic :shock::shock::shock::shock::soy:

Somebody please kill him. I hope some scum bag from his shit head gang banger past comes back and mows him down in a drive by.

Remember, Meeks is a degenerate criminal, but he looks like a white chad, so the world loves him.

Wow, imagine that.

hqdefault.jpg

I wish I had his amazing personality

@Misogynist Curry 卐

"International Women's Day Aam Adami celebration"

FB IMG 1678343871465

Guess the men in the photo are wearing OP's "Gisada Ambassador" :feelskek:

Why do you have such a huge disdain for Aam Aadmi Party?
Lol. Actually, I don't. I know they are inferior when compared to the BJP for India, because they are unrealistic. Btw, are people sending you WhatsApp forwards in ADDAs about "International Women's Day" ?

they will inherit it... all the pussy on earth. the meeks

Meeks inheriting the earth with his blessed perfume

Jeremy Meeks is the best way to blackpill normies just because if how infamous he is. Literally beat kids to a bloody pulp, yet still had whores thirsting for him and now he's a millionaire simply due to his looks

Meanwhile, Harvey weinstein gets fucked over because he's a kikecel who tho8ght he could get away with his behavior despite being fat old and ugly

Brutal skin color pill tbh. Jfl at dark shitskins. If you have orange or caramel complextion, you're in the Safe zone amd tons of white women prefer that tanned skin look, but anything darker and it's over.
Remember, Meeks is a degenerate criminal, but he looks like a white chad, so the world loves him.

Wow, imagine that.

hqdefault.jpg

Just be a nice smelling gentleman

Lol. Actually, I don't. I know they are inferior when compared to the BJP for India, because they are unrealistic. Btw, are people sending you WhatsApp forwards in ADDAs about "International Women's Day" ?
BJP = Modi.
BJP is thriving only due to Modi. Once modi's dead, BJP will wear off.

BJP = Modi.
BJP is thriving only due to Modi. Once modi's dead, BJP will wear off.
Maybe true. But maybe not. India is often unpredictable. Btw.. don't you feel the same is true for your pal OneChanceKejriwal?

Maybe true. But maybe not. India is often unpredictable.
It's 100% true. BJP only has 5 more years to enjoy, after that the future is either AAP or Congress.

How the fuck is he still getting richer and richer. The lookspill is so brutal. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's 100% true. BJP only has 5 more years to enjoy, after that the future is either AAP or Congress.
Ahh yes - 5 long years! And, I'm not so sure about that my friend. RSS may find a way to secure another "Modi". If they don't then, perhaps Congress will split the ruling class deal with another who can solidify the Hindutva and RSS elements. Your APP will likely fail to capture the majority.

Me after grinding and hustling