Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeremy Meeks is making a biography where he calls himself a "model citizen".

Description -
It all started with the mugshot seen ‘round the world. Jeremy Meeks rose to global fame, as his photograph from jail led to nicknames like Prison Bae and Hot Felon soon after. He became an icon while still behind bars, and once he left the prison system, he vowed never again to return.

But there is much more to Meeks than a pretty face. From bouncing coast to coast in his childhood, to enduring a poverty-stricken and gang-tied adolescence that ultimately led to prison being his second home, Meeks has a story to tell. Model Citizen is the tale of how one man changed his entire world once that world saw his face. From humble beginnings to wealth, high fashion, and Hollywood, Meeks is a true success story. The new American Dream, finally realized.

In normal society, he would be beheaded, not an icon.

He deserves to be attacked with acid, see how many people love him after his looks are gone.

Mr Rogers Mask GIF by Halloween

I think it's meant to be a joke. Like, he's a "model citizen" because he's a model, as in this:

I like him, he is literally walking talking blackpill.
If you are a chad you just can't lose.

oh so sad, i am in tears,

FUCK NO

He deserves to be attacked with acid, see how many people love him after his looks are gone.
And cut his legs and destroy his vocal cords so he drives in a wheel chair with an artificial voice box.

In normal society, he would be beheaded, not an icon.
Imagine how the guy he beat up feels, seeing his bully, the thug that kicked his shit in lifemogging him to the ninth realm? He prob roped

Imagine how the guy he beat up feels, seeing his bully, the thug that kicked his shit in lifemogging him to the ninth realm? He prob roped
Exactly. There is absolutely no justice in this. The fucking girls should offer sex to the victim if they are such an empathetic gender; instead, they are lusting over this faggot. What is worse, society is even accepting this shit and letting him have the popularity instead of cracking down on it hard. The woman needs to be on leash and punished for admiring criminals. Imagine me going on social media and praising Elliot Rodger. I would get a huge backlash, yet this is tolerated? CLOWN SOCIETY.

Meeks is a true success story. The new American Dream, finally realized
He knows that he can’t lose, he’s just bullshitting for fun