Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeremy Meeks is a Zionist

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Jmeeks

I feel like Zionist government of Israel pushes every famous person who visits Israel to do this thing

KMO_088197_223121_1_t222_013220.jpg

de-1200x900.jpg
putin_v_kipe.gif

scale_1200

scale_1200

oh yeah, that guy

the dangerous criminal who got redemption just bc of his looks

Just bang your head against a rock while wearing a small cap theory.

He almost beat a kid to death but because he is a believer he will get into heaven. Meanwhile sub5s who didnt commit any felony get into hell because they arent thankful for their subhuman genetic

not even surprised, just do this at this point: [insert celebrity name here] is a Zionist

Me and my friends visiting Jerusalem

Lmao.

He's probably a black Israelite.

Wtf,
Wtf, these non-jewish people are praying while wearing those Jewish caps on their heads, that is odd
it helps Israel play the role of victim

The billionaire heiress Meeks almost married and has a child with is a Jewess. She either converted him to Zionism or he is at least smart enough to be JQpilled and kiss up to his masters.
I feel like Zionist government of Israel pushes every famous person who visits Israel to do this thing

KMO_088197_223121_1_t222_013220.jpg

de-1200x900.jpg
putin_v_kipe.gif

scale_1200

scale_1200

View attachment 1057772
It’s the equivalent of kissing the ring.
When your country is desperate for international financing

personally blessed by HaShem

wtf? he is random good looking mullato why would he care about judaism and zionism?

Lmfaoo hahahah

This zero inhib nigga Johnny Somali is live rn wreaking havoc upon kikeland. He’s going to convert to Judaism and livestream the conversion ceremony in Jerusalem tomorrow :lul:

Last edited:
Genocide junkie

Coward

Karma is real , scum

Fuck this nigger hope he gets battered again but better than ices euroshit nontent
Why do you hate him? He’s based for pissing off the entirety of reddit, every weebcuck/Japan fetishist, and literally every soyboy commentary channel on YT. I genuinely think he’s a more entertaining streamer than Ice Podeison in 2024.
I wonder what he gets after converting
Hmmm. Probably another flood of news articles from the media soying out about how he’s disrespecting a(nother) entire country.
This nigga should be posting here with us, but he jestermaxxed so effectively that he escaped his genetic fate and actually gained status from his livestreaming antics. I wish I was as NT and low inhib as him tbh.

Last edited:
Who isn’t a Zionist in mainstream media

>leftists: just have a good pERsonality inkwell :soy:
>the entire West: omg I love Israel so much, I don't care if it oppresses the Palestinians! :foidSoy:

He's hooked up with a daughter of Sir Phillip Green a famous UK Jew businessman.

This piece of shit deserves nothing yet he has everything?
How can that be right ?

If you're rich or influential, you sell your soul to Satan otherwise you'll die of "suicide"

"Never get up" - Rabbi Meeks