Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jeremy Meeks Interview

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Oh my god, what an arrogant, obnoxious, low iq FUCK

Brutal meekspill

Jeremy Meeks is the symbol of a failed species . Although humans have been failed organisms from the start we have had plenty of time to fix that. But we haven't, and have no aspirations to in the future.

Until:
  1. female behavior is genetically changed so they are more lenient to unattractive males
  2. Low IQ genes are nuked
  3. People are genetically altered to have less aggressive and illogical behavior
Until these 3 things occur with the genetic engineering of future populations in laboratories, humanity will be a failed species.

Fuck you Jermey Meeks

Jeremy Meeks is the symbol of a failed species . Although humans have been failed organisms from the start we have had plenty of time to fix that. But we haven't, and have no aspirations to in the future.

Until:
  1. female behavior is genetically changed so they are more lenient to unattractive males
  2. Low IQ genes are nuked
  3. People are genetically altered to have less aggressive and illogical behavior
Until these 3 things occur with the genetic engineering of future populations in laboratories, humanity will be a failed species.

Fuck you Jermey Meeks

chinese_crowds.jpg

China is rising. China is logical.

Rice people are the ugliest people on earth.

chinese-national-anthem-crowd-singing_brmra5gku__F0010.png

Based meekspill OP

a meekspill a day keeps the bluepill away

that is cherry picking. anybody can pick 1 picture of pure ugliness of their race. even whites can.

i bet you can't post a group photo of 100 and not see a single drop of beauty.
Wrong. He intimidationmogs any ricecel, you just posted some guy with an ugly haircut making a stupid expression. Take off his glasses and make his hair normal and this guy masculinity mogs any ricecel.

correct. in china they hire Indians as security guards due to the intimidation factor.

that is cherry picking. anybody can pick 1 picture of pure ugliness of their race. even whites can.

i bet you can't post a group photo of 100 and not see a single drop of beauty.

correct. in china they hire Indians as security guards due to the intimidation factor.

The dude has zero skills, zero IQ, zero manners. He's a low IQ criminal. true subhuman.
Yet, they worship him and pay him money like crazy. Fuck him. and Fuck them

Fuck Meeks and fuck all the foids who worship him.

All Chads are arrogant. tbh.

Meeks, the living and breathing blackpill.

He looks like a dog. He looks exactly like a human incarnation of a pitbull. Maybe that's why foids love him so much. They love fucking dogs.

Blackpilled comments on the video

IImagine if my life turned out like his. I was just as big of a loser, but he had the face. I didn't.

Just have a short haircut theory