Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jeremy Meeks got cucked bi a younger , darker skin Mediterannean Chad with more hair.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

Attachments

• 17197054-0-image-a-32_1565631613847.jpg
    17197054-0-image-a-32_1565631613847.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 339
The only thing that pumps and dumps Chads: unfathomable amounts of $$$$$ and power.

Cope meeks has no short supply of foids. Chads never lose

Over for meekscels

Serves him right, he trusted a hole.

Meeks is the father of her child. He already secured himself , doubt he cares

Always a bigger mog

Her new dude is technically now dating a single mom, I don't think Meeks got cucked.

I'm supposed to care?

Jesus christ, if Meeks isnt enough for foids, what hope do we have?

she looks like a retarded muppet

These hoes ain't loyal.

But doesn't matter Meeks made mad gains from the whore.

meek '''''let'''' her cheat so he blames her and break up with her
giga staceys are waiting for him

Jeremy Meeks & Chloe Green Split: Couple Breaks Up After 2 Years – Hollywood Life

Billionaire Heiress went for a younger Italian Chad Manuella Thiella, Yatch broker, and captain of the polo team ,
taller, younger, have more hair, and and more aesthetic swarthy darker skin than Jeremy Meeks.

I doubt he feels like he lost

he gets to leave her with his kid and granted freedom to pump and dump more holes with no consequence.

That's the age old compromise most men have to do to have any chance of getting regular sex and eventually to raise a family tbh
And as @Mainländer knows having a regular sex and being able to raise a family if you choose are too appealing prospects for most men to deny. Even if they know the risks.

That's the age old compromise most men have to do to have any chance of getting regular sex and eventually to raise a family tbh
Back in the day is was way less risky though. You also had mechanisms to control and discipline your wife without risking going to jail for using them.

He now inherits some of her billions

Back in the day is was way less risky though.
Still so many guys act like this is still true as long as you "choose the right woman"
jfl at that tbh it's women that do the choosing for the most part and guys have to be happy with what they can get.
You also had mechanisms to control and discipline your wife without risking going to jail for using them.
Guys saying they are an "alpha male" for managing to have kids and a family is a complete joke these days tbh
If you don't have monopoly on use of force, economic or political power than you are just larping like you are in charge like the copers on "redpill" marriage subs jfl.

Still so many guys act like this is still true as long as you "choose the right woman"
jfl at that tbh it's women that do the choosing for the most part and guys have to be happy with what they can get.
The right woman is a woman who can't divorce or disrespect her husband or family without facing extreme consequences for it. I.e. no one in the west.

Guys saying they are an "alpha male" for managing to have kids and a family is a complete joke these days tbh
If you don't have monopoly on use of force, economic or political power than you are just larping like you are in charge like the copers on "redpill" marriage subs jfl.
Yeah it's ultimate cope.

One could say, "if she cucks/frivorces/etc me, it's on her and not on me" and try to have a successful marriage on this day and age against all odds. This would require insane levels of selflessness though. Imagine how it feels to be betrayed by your wife and have to wageslave the rest of your life to buxx her to live with your kids with a new guy or a rotation of guys. I tell you, I wouldn't be able to bear it. I'd probably snap and go full Minecraft if you know what I mean. That's why I chose not to even try to marry. But anyway, this is a respectable position, but trying to pretend you're the "alpha" when you're actually having through jump through dozens of hoops and pray everyday that frivorce/cucking doesn't come, this is just ridiculous and delusional.

Keep crying for Gigachad

Meeks will sign up here

lol if you think Meeks cares. Elite relationships are almost always "open". Two famous good-looking and hedonistic people can never be in a monogamous relationship. These famous relationships are always Open because both of them have countless options.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back