Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeremy Meeks dad spent 33 years in prison for murder/rape

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
His mother also was a heroin addict.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6117879/jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-criminal-family-billionaire/

While Chloe's dad is the billionaire businessman behind Topshop, Jeremy's father Ray, 67, spent 33 years in prison for rape and murder - setting up an interesting clash of worlds at their forthcoming wedding.
Nintchdbpict000400831100

mom

Nintchdbpict000400831096
dad

He got so lucky with his looks. It's like someone picked the couple of best features from these two and combined them leaving out all the bad ones.

He got so lucky with his looks. It's like someone picked the couple of best features from these two and combined them leaving out all the bad ones.

Praise be to my Lord, St. Jeremy Meeks for all that He does is Good and Right through His Holy Hyoid Bone and Maxilla.
I thought Danny Davito was your Lord???

Praise be to my Lord, St. Jeremy Meeks for all that He does is Good and Right through His Holy Hyoid Bone and Maxilla.
:feelskek: it's all about that personality

St. Jeremy Meeks has bestowed the blackpill upon the sheep, he has been sainted for this reason
D*nny d*vito is a walking bluepill

You must have me mistaken for some manlet. I don't care about your common celebrity born into Jew influence.

Legit.
sec_8676515.jpg

Even his brother is gl with green eyes. His sister would be so fucked if she was a male.

He could’ve easily been a subhuman incel tbh..

Genetic lottery was very kind to him.

Legit.
sec_8676515.jpg

Even his brother is gl with green eyes. His sister would be so fucked if she was a male.

Yep his brother got lucky too. And if hypergamy were reversed I wouldn't give his sister the steam off my piss as you said.

Kenan must be pissed off that he didn't get so lucky though:-

hqdefault.jpg

He got most of his looks from his mum

Thugmaxing at it's finest

He could’ve easily been a subhuman incel tbh..

Genetic lottery was very kind to him.
I really hate my genetics. The only trusted thing with my genetics is balding. Mr. Norwood might miss me.
1 repost= 1 prayer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back