Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jeremy Meeks and the boy he assaulted. Bully does better than victim in life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Complete rage fuel.

From what I have seen, high school bullies somehow end up doing better than the person they bully. The media stereotypes this as the "nerd" always prospering over the "bully" and achieving leaps and bounds over the bully.

I have noticed this is not the case. There are many out there that have been bullied for their looks, and are in utter shock to see how their bullies always do better then them, are more "confident" and just overall live a good school life.

"Meeks had violently assaulted a 16-year-old boy when he was 18" - Wikipedia

There you go.

This is the one of the main cases where the bully ultimately does better than the victim. Just look at Meek's life compared to the kid, which is nowhere to be seen. Since "society" promised him he will be better off than him?

Also dont get me started into why Meeks is where he is. Looks...

Jeremy assaulted the boy because he had a bad personality you inkel

Yeah, this is another media stereotype designed to keep beta men acting like little sheep.
Bullies always do better, the foids are attracted to them which gives them confidence and happiness which propels them to high places.
Even if they wind up poor, they’re just happier because they have good memories.
Most chad bullies marry wealthy foids anyway.

I bet he has a really good personality

You also have to keep in mind that part of the reason that victims find less success than their bullies, is precisely due to them being bullied. If you get both your self esteem and self confidence destroyed at a young age, it makes pursuing any sort of goal a lot more difficult. If you're perpetually led to believe that nobody likes you over the course of your development, then that's going to transfer into other stages of life as well. IT likes to talk about how there is more to life than sex, but I have to wonder, if they were assured that they'd be alone regardless of their efforts, how would they react? Working hard to moneymaxx, be more productive than absolutely necessary for survival, and thinking of ways to innovate are all going to seem at least somewhat pointless without a foid.

Then once you become an adult, you're told by others that this is all your fault, and you somehow chose this.

im willing to gamble that all my former bullies prob have a lay count above 5.

I looked up my bullies recently and they are all very successful. It’s over.

KEK I'm getting bullied at work and they all are doing better than me, both in workplace and life

Imagine being that kid, seeing the worst thing that happened to you make someone else into a millionaire

Being bullied by a chad who end up being sucessful than you is one of the most brutal blackpills.

Another good example is Jake Paul

Guests: 65

Which angel is that in your avi?

The same people who make the bullies fail and the nerds win are the same people that make the Stacy go for the incel in the movies.
I hate the auto-correct. It does that to me too.
Even if I retype In-cel, it gives me that word, or intel.
same autocorrect does more harm than good.

You also have to keep in mind that part of the reason that victims find less success than their bullies, is precisely due to them being bullied. If you get both your self esteem and self confidence destroyed at a young age, it makes pursuing any sort of goal a lot more difficult. If you're perpetually led to believe that nobody likes you over the course of your development, then that's going to transfer into other stages of life as well. IT likes to talk about how there is more to life than sex, but I have to wonder, if they were assured that they'd be alone regardless of their efforts, how would they react? Working hard to moneymaxx, be more productive than absolutely necessary for survival, and thinking of ways to innovate are all going to seem at least somewhat pointless without a foid.

Then once you become an adult, you're told by others that this is all your fault, and you somehow chose this.
high IQ

The meeks pill at this point is just out of fucking control

No, it's because we were ugly in the past and were still ugly now. If we woke up and became attractive we could literally use tinder and get laid instantly. Look at Zyros. He was ugly as fuck and then became average looking at age 22 and got laid and started making friends. Tom Cruise, John Cena, and giga chad Dolph Lundgren both got bullied in the past and then became attractive and they started partying and having tons of sex.

No, it's because we were ugly in the past and were still ugly now. If we woke up and became attractive we could literally use tinder and get laid instantly. Look at Zyros. He was ugly as fuck and then became average looking at age 22 and got laid and started making friends. Tom Cruise, John Cena, and giga chad Dolph Lundgren both got bullied in the past and then became attractive and they started partying and having tons of sex.
Of course, but my point is that because of the responses we get from others, due to our ugliness, that any motivation we might've otherwise had is killed almost immediately.

Bullying exists because of women. Men are encouraged to behave like bulies because women like bullies.

In cultures where there are arranged marriages and men don't have to compete for female partners, there is significantly less bullying.

There is only justice and karma, if you make it happen yourself. No god, and no king will bring justice to your bully, you must bloody their nose yourself.

My bully became a successful lawyer and consultant.

The fairy tale that the bullies become sad and pathetic and nerds prosper is a lie. It's just virtue signaling and wishful thinking (Just-world fallacy).

There is only justice and karma, if you make it happen yourself. No god, and no king will bring justice to your bully, you must bloody their nose yourself.

I shootermaxxed in highschool so bullying was never a thing outside of a few rude quips sent my way.
Black people especially are afraid of loner white guys wearing trenchcoats .

I shootermaxxed in highschool so bullying was never a thing outside of a few rude quips sent my way.
Black people especially are afraid of loner white guys wearing trenchcoats .
i think you need decent height to pull that off though. how tall are you?

Bullying exists because of women. Men are encouraged to behave like bulies because women like bullies.

In cultures where there are arranged marriages and men don't have to compete for female partners, there is significantly less bullying.

Not only that but bullying victims don't just sit around doing nothing, they get their families involved and it turns into a fucking war between families/tribes. Nobody starts beef easily in those cultures.

If you get both your self esteem and self confidence destroyed at a young age, it makes pursuing any sort of goal a lot more difficult. If you're perpetually led to believe that nobody likes you over the course of your development, then that's going to transfer into other stages of life as well.
Can relate 100%

This is natures way of making sure the alpha comes out on top
If retarded, ugly, weak, low testo vs handsome smart strong high testo then chad will get everything in his favour
Gurls dont care about personality or drive which is bs but nature is bs so we should just muster up the courage to ERmaxx/suimaxx

Of course, but my point is that because of the responses we get from others, due to our ugliness, that any motivation we might've otherwise had is killed almost immediately.
If I was ugly and people treated me well I still wouldn't be motivated because I'm ugly, so I get zero validation and sex from females. You won't even be able to relate to anyone because partying, having sex, and relationships is 80 percent of conversations.

If Meeks would be as cool and humble as foids and retarded normies say then he would donate part of his money to that kid which got assaulted by him. But surprise surprise he doesn't give a single flying fuck about him.

Indeed, I have lived during the 1990's and 2000's, never seen so much bullying than nowadays.
Bullying come also from frantic competition between men, since it's more difficult to find a job, a flat, almost for everything, and there are lots of pressure to put women and immigrants in high-position jobs, the famous "quotas". There is no longer protectionism nor natural social order to prevent this. Global-Liberalism has won.

That's how life is. Movies need to stop being unrealistic by portraying the bully being defeated and the bullied ending up triumphant. In real life, the bullied end up destroyed and dead and the bullies end up successful.

Indeed, I have lived during the 1990's and 2000's, never seen so much bullying than nowadays.
Bullying come also from frantic competition between men, since it's more difficult to find a job, a flat, almost for everything, and there are lots of pressure to put women and immigrants in high-position jobs, the famous "quotas". There is no longer protectionism nor natural social order to prevent this. Global-Liberalism has won.

Their victory will also be their bigger defeat. The values that they promote and represent are falling apart, they're only holding the world that they created together with providing people material pleasures and holding them in line by fear. Once their society falls apart due to some economic or social crisis, it will also be the death of their ideology, just like communism died. Meanwhile Christianity was forced underground by force many times in history, but the religion never died because it's the truth.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall possess the earth.
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice,
for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the clean of heart,
for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.
Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice' sake,
Blessed are you when men reproach you,
and persecute you,
and speaking falsely, say all manner of evil against you, for My sake.

Their victory will also be their bigger defeat. The values that they promote and represent are falling apart, they're only holding the world that they created together with providing people material pleasures and holding them in line by fear. Once their society falls apart due to some economic or social crisis, it will also be the death of their ideology, just like communism died. Meanwhile Christianity was forced underground by force many times in history, but the religion never died because it's the truth.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall possess the earth.
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice,
for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the clean of heart,
for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.
Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice' sake,
Blessed are you when men reproach you,
and persecute you,
and speaking falsely, say all manner of evil against you, for My sake.
Nice, thank you.

I do agree, that we face a major political, cultural and social crisis in Europe, since 1945. This is an evolution in both, politics and ideology, which started in 1989. Domination of leftist ideologies and ideas, in post 1989, when Communism, allegedly collapsed is not longer a political reality.

EU=USSR which is bound to fall. EU was created in 1991, on the basis of Maastricht Treaty, exactly in the same moment, only little later, USSR collapsed. If we compare Soviet Union and EU we will see, that both Unions have very much in common. Even political slogans are the same, both are "anti-Fascist" entities. Yes, this word "Anti-Fascism" is the key to understanding, why EU is falling apart. Alberto Spinneli, Communist maniac and an ordinary criminal, comparable to Zygmunt Baumann, an another Communist criminal is the "grandfather" of EU.

Globalism=Global Capitalism. To fight with Globalism, we must embrace anti-Globalism, read, Nationalism. Nationalism, combined with Corporatism and Syndicalism is a natural response for the threat of Globalization. Nationalism is a system, not an ideology, political, economic and social system, suitable to be adopted in every single country in the world. So, "Nationalism for all" is nothing more than a remedy, a bill to the "Globalist ailement". Trans-national organizations, like EU, African Union or other cannot cope with Globalism, because they are an integral part of it.

Thats to keep genetic trash in there place as good goy slaves or suicide to not pass their genes on.

The kid should go ER on him

You guys need to read Machiavelli if this shit still surprises you.

Imagine being that kid, seeing the worst thing that happened to you make someone else into a millionaire
I was bullied by a girl, and so help me G-d, I'm going to use that to make me a millionaire.
This is The White Pill.
White Pill World Wide.