Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Jenna ortega's popularity is proof ephebophilia is normal.

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Ephebophilia is the sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

I've seen a lot of people absolutely cooming over Jenna Ortega since the netflix series "Wednesday" came out. I was watching it the other day to see what all the fuss was about and I swear to god when I got into nearly the end of season 1 I thought she was supposed to portray a young teenage girl and was shocked to find out that she actually is a full grown woman in real life and in the show.

The simping over her has been wide spread and is still continuing and it got me thinking that this is proof that most men would be ephebophilles if all the social stigma around it was eliminated. Unlike pedophilia, ephebophilia isn't really considered as a mental disorder.

"Some men who become involved with teenagers may not have a particular disorder. Opportunity and other factors may have contributed to their behaving in the way they do". According to psychologist and sexologist James Cantor, it is "very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds."

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CrJtHQAvORw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

in what world is this considered in any way shape or form a resemblance of a full grown woman.

I think it's evolutionary logical why the vast majority of men would be ephebophilles. And they were all throughout history up until fairly recently.

Ephebophilia is the sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

I've seen a lot of people absolutely cooming over Jenna Ortega since the netflix series "Wednesday" came out. I was watching it the other day to see what all the fuss was about and I swear to god when I got into nearly the end of season 1 I thought she was supposed to portray a young teenage girl and was shocked to find out that she actually is a full grown woman in real life and in the show.

The simping over her has been wide spread and is still continuing and it got me thinking that this is proof that most men would be ephebophilles if all the social stigma around it was eliminated. Unlike pedophilia, ephebophilia isn't really considered as a mental disorder.

"Some men who become involved with teenagers may not have a particular disorder. Opportunity and other factors may have contributed to their behaving in the way they do". According to psychologist and sexologist James Cantor, it is "very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds."

in what world is this considered in any way shape or form a resemblance of a full grown woman.

I think it's evolutionary logical why the vast majority of men would be ephebophilles. And they were all throughout history up until fairly recently.

i dont know who that is but i would run her over with 1983 Toyota BJ45 and floor it while her carcass gets tumble shredded in my fender.
In Far Cry 3.

they want you to be atracted to 30y balzacas

only have sex with anime girls

Komesarj is living my dream rn...

she looks quite hideous though if normies coom to this walking skeleton then i'm glad for being an incel

she looks quite hideous though if normies coom to this walking skeleton then i'm glad for being an incel
unironically. I like big women with fat and musscles and big thighs and shit

@jeetcel iz cuz im a twink i guess

I'd sex her/Water is wet/Fuck wahmen.

Women whores İ see them the same as İ do with PKK atheists doğs

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
bro was born from a dust cloud lmao
Are older eggs of lesser quality? If yes, if your mom just had you earlier you could've been chad...

She looks about her age facewise, she is short so in some instances she could appear younger. Shes nothing special imo.

Are older eggs of lesser quality? If yes, if your mom just had you earlier you could've been chad...
iz not that easy
nutrition of mom is also huge iz not just the eggs
idk
younger mom, better health overall
im sorry im mentally not ther ern i should be in bed

this actually isn't true. Ephebophilia originally only described homosexual attraction to male teens of that age. It just recently started to get used for heterosexual interest in female teens too.

There is no term for attractions of females of this age group, because it's just heterosexuality. It has been completely normal for all of human history. If you find a 15 year old hot, you're just straight.

If you use the word ephebophile, you just let the agecucks win, because by using that term you imply that it isn't normal heterosexuality but instead something seperate from it.

That’s legal age in Canada anyways, so no one cares.

Id rape her till she bleeds

Honest to god i feel like i could snap her neck like a twig with just one press of a wrist

break her like a slim jim
Shes in cali somewhere maybe i can send someone to do the job because honestly im fucking sick of these bitches who are like this, i hate rich people i fucking loathe them

She needs a good sexing I reckon.

fuck her man
iu

How old is she, she looks way older than 15-19

I don’t get the appeal with this one. She’s not that young looking.
i dont know who that is but i would run her over with 1983 Toyota BJ45 and floor it while her carcass gets tumble shredded in my fender.
In Far Cry 3.
Might ruin the paint job

This bitch gay tradcucks were cooming over Gio Scotti was found out to be 16

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 40
Watch shes gonna date a fucking chad and get wrecked by him, fuck her man honestly shes fake

I have noticed it's mostly short girls like her that go for tall big dick chads and tyrones

She's slightly above average lookswise

very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds."
I thought they were talking about 14 year olds. Ofc it’s normal to be attracted to 18-20 year olds. Age cucks will soon tell you attraction to any foid under 50 is pedophilia.

It is a crime to have sex with someone under the age of 15. This also applies if the child is reported to be married. Anyone who has sexual intercourse or performs other sexual acts with a child under the age of 15 is guilty of rape of a child.

Ive said it before, just go to the rapefugeeland of sweden you fucking pedos JFL

View: https://twitter.com/Djakao6/status/1636526140356435972/photo/1

I don't do shitskins, so wouldn't know.