Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jelqing for Foreskin Restoration?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I haven't read much about this. For someone who knows about techniques, is jelqing similar or very different from techniques used to try and regrow foreskin via stretching?

I want more foreskin back guys. I know it will never be as good but I'm fine with less sensitive skin so long as it covers the tip again.

Sounds like massive cope ngl.

It is 100% conscientious cope. Problem?

fuckit bro do what you want. been as well

Looking for input on viability though.

I hope it works out for you bro
foreskin is a nice thing ngl

You gotta find your old foreskin and reattach it. No other way.

CW9HWoS

I tried jelking sometimes to grow my dick but i dont think it worked. But i did it like a minute a day for jsut a week so idk

I actually care more about getting a foreskin back than I do making my dick longer.

Besides: hypertrophy of the flesh creates girth. Girth was stolen from us when we were circumcised.

I don't think we should ignore how important girth is in creating a visual impression or creating a feeling of fullness inside a vagina.

After all, in terms of causing pleasure, smacking into the cervix is probably painful and mostly appealing to masochistic women.

In most cases, I think vaginal sex pleasure is created through putting pressure on the left/right walls because that is where 99% of the clitoris is located (more submerged than icebergs) so you would need girth to create enough pressure on those walls to massage it.

That's not to say length is worthless: obviously the deeper you go in, the longer strokes you can make on the left root and right root of her clit.

CLIFFS: women have a bisected penis shaft splayed on either side of their holes and that's how they get off if you're ignoring the tip/head/glans.