Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jeffrey Epstein found dead, despite being on suicide watch.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
This is getting suspiciouser and suspiciouser. Not only was he on suicide watch, but none of the articles I can find reporting on the topic mention the fact that he was on suicide watch. It's like they don't want us to consider that piece of the puzzle.

How did he REALLY die? He was on suicide watch. So did they just slip up? Mistakes do happen, high profile criminals often get trusted with more they can be trusted with. Like OJ. He managed to escape because the police figured "He's a famous celebrity, he's not gonna risk trying to escape." So maybe Suicide Watch thought Epstein wouldn't kill himself.

Except... Epstein had already been assaulted once while being detained. By somebody. So he was in some kind of danger, either from himself, or on the outside. Epstein is no prisoner to sleep on. If anyone's a high priority detainee, it's Epstein. So how did it really happen?

Some people are saying the Clintons did it. :feelswhere:

RIP man of culture

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""suicide""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
there's 0 way he could have done it by himself

Last edited:
Assisted suicide

I think he killed himself. He couldnt stand the witch hunt against pedophilia

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

To keep him from squealing. Now we might never now how big the Hollywood-DC pedo ring was and what big names were part of it.

So his crime was fukking poor teenage girls who would have fucker their local high school chad or Tyrone in the school toilets anyway

They faked his suicide so he could be transferred to a super secret island where he couldn't be prosecuted

So his crime was fukking poor teenage girls who would have fucker their local high school chad or Tyrone in the school toilets anyway

He ran the sex ring. If he had fucked maybe one or two kids, it'd be regular pedo jail for him. But he managed several teen prostitutes and helped other people have sex with them.

I tried to post this, and then this happened.

ClintonsPlz

CLINTONS PLEASE NO

Also, note that Epstein is dying on the same day that Prince Andrew, Duke of York, was discovered to have ties to Epstein. Now we already know Liz would probably kill a bitch for bringing shame upon the family.

He could have brought done too many people in politics, finance, and academia. They needed to silence him. Not even normies can ignore this conspiracy now

Trump ordered it, because he would have thought he would have been mentioned and it would have jeopardized his chances of doing another term

Do they think we are dump?dude is either alive on a loli island,or murdered

If kids can
He ran the sex ring. If he had fucked maybe one or two kids, it'd be regular pedo jail for him. But he managed several teen prostitutes and helped other people have sex with them.

I tried to post this, and then this happened.

View attachment 138818

CLINTONS PLEASE NO

Also, note that Epstein is dying on the same day that Prince Andrew, Duke of York, was discovered to have ties to Epstein. Now we already know Liz would probably kill a bitch for bringing shame upon the family.
I believe rich and power full men should be allowed to have teen sex slave with limited rights
the girl was a fucking nobodys and has the chance to meet some of the most influential people in the world
U should be getting something special for all that money right other wise what's the point

JFL at that them trying to tell us he killed himself. I worked in hospitals before, if you're on suicide watch, it is nigh impossible to commit suicide. Not only are there cameras monitoring you 24/7, there is ALWAYS a person who sits just outside with his eyes on you 24/7. The person on suicide watch is NOT allowed to leave the line of sight of the person who is sitting there.

I imagine the rules are even more stringent and careful in high security prisons with such a high profile person like Epstein.

Their blatant lie that he killed himself while on the watch is laughable. They really think the public is an idiot.

This call most likely came from the higher ups. Clintons, Hollywood and Wall Street power brokers, royal fam, politicians, the elites of the society. He had tons of names and dirt on all of them. They simply could not let him stand trial and spill everything on them.

This was a hit in my humble opinion. Scary world.

Last edited:
(((Suicide))).

I hope every Zionist gets slammed.

I hope he burns in hell.

JFL if you think he isn't in Israel right now raping some white JB.

Fucking Prince Andrew. Just fuck off you old wretched royal cunts. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
JFL at that them trying to tell us he killed himself. I worked in hospitals before, if you're on suicide watch, it is nigh impossible to commit suicide. Not only are there cameras monitoring you 24/7, there is ALWAYS a person who sits just outside with his eyes on you 24/7. The person on suicide watch is NOT allowed to leave the line of sight of the person who is sitting there.
I'm sure the footage will just disappear. Fucking Jews.
I imagine the rules are even more stringent and careful in high security prisons with such a high profile person like Epstein.

Their blatant lie that he killed himself while on the watch is laughable. They really think the public is an idiot.
He was strapped into a chair 24/7 and somehow manages to tie a noose and hang himself. Brilliant. Extraordinary. How can you trust anyone anymore when they act like its a big whoopsie and nothing is happening in the background of someone who potentially has dirt on the big bads of our time. Could they be anymore transparent?

Last edited:
What a Cohencidence

Trump ordered it, because he would have thought he would have been mentioned and it would have jeopardized his chances of doing another term
- I don't blame you, though, it's strangely buried on (((youtube))) and when you search for it, you get nothing but late night hosts showing Trumpenstein pics from 30 years ago. Another funny cohencidence

@Robtical
One more to their body count.

Typical Zionist coverup. I've long since stopped caring about this demonic world.

With the Jews you lose

Everyone was saying it would happen. How can this be anything but predictable. Either Mossad killed him to stop him from testifying against all the big pedos in Science, Hollywood, and The Government, or they "killed" him, and transferred him to a safe location, probably so he can kill and brutally rape more children in private. Fuck this world.

(((what a coincidence)))

(((Pure coincidence))).

rope to the back of the head. srs normies need to overthrow the government now. No more waiting u old boomer cucks.

Now this is real holocaust, against men of culture

Cope, he actually did suicide. There is nothing to live for anymore when you have had sex with prime little girls, the zenith of human sensation.

One of the workers in prison I found online:

I work in a prison, and when somebody is on suicide watch it's actually called a Constant Watch. You literally pull up a chair in front of the inmates cell, which has NOTHING in it, by the way, no sheets, no clothes, NOTHING, and watch them without a break. We must enter logs into a log book every 15 minutes. The inmate is dressed only in a suicide smock, which is sleeveless, legless, and is held together with Velcro, so there is really no way it could be fashioned into a noose or even a knot.

Yup, sounds like Epstein killed himself. Makes sense.

LMAO, mossad was really desperate this time.

1565461276090.png

This guy could probably bring down a lot of people.

LMAO, mossad was really desperate this time.

1565461276090.png

This guy could probably bring down a lot of people.

Lol

I really wish we could know who were the elites involved in this.

Lol

I really wish we could know who were the elites involved in this.

There's also this 4chan post, but 4chan leaks tend to either be exactly right, or way off base.

Typical Zionist coverup. I've long since stopped caring about this demonic world.
I hope the Bibical God is real and all these evil fucking kikes and luciferians burn in fucking hell with all the degenerates. Hopefully I’m worthy enough to go to paradise and look down and laugh at all these fucks.