Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeffery Dahmer is now a sex symbol

Personality detector something something

Foids deserve nothing less.

Chadwashing is most reprehensible, though I suspect it may be a natural effect of the bias against non-Chads in the industry. :feelshehe:

Chad kills someone: he's just misunderstood!!

Incel writes an angry message on imageboard: oh my god put this man behind bars he hates wahmen!!

Now a sex symbol? I dont really remember a time when he wasnt considered hot by tons of people tbh.

Except he was gay.

That's obvious the way Evan Peters played him. He was perfect for the role.

Personali teehee

He's in Heaven btw. He accepted Jesus Christ.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=env5Dd_fydA

Yeah he barely escaped fire.. who knows what his punishment will be in heaven . He will be heavily judged for what he has done by god himself.

Trusting jesus as god only is enough to get you to heaven. But what we do in earth will still be judged just arent as harsh as hell. This world belong to devil anyway, thats why we incels

Jesus-is-saviour.com

Inb4 ''just darktriadmaxxing bro''.
No darktriadmaxxing 4 ur face

Yeah he barely escaped fire.. who knows what his punishment will be in heaven .
@Billowel this man is spouting lies. There is no punishment in heaven.
Trusting hesus as god only is enough to ger to heaven. But what we do in earth will still be judged just arent as harsh as the wirld told us. This world belong to devil anyway, thats why we incels
Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced to prison where he died a brutal death, that was his punishment.

The episode where you could see it from the loatian's kid perspective was so scary, where he said that he was going to drill a hole in his head and pour acid in it

Cannibalmaxxing theory is legit

I hope normies don't start equating loner men to serial killers now.

I hope ER and Cho go down to hell to beat the fuck out of that faggot

Yeah he barely escaped fire.. who knows what his punishment will be in heaven . He will be heavily judged for what he has done by god himself.

Trusting jesus as god only is enough to get you to heaven. But what we do in earth will still be judged just arent as harsh as hell. This world belong to devil anyway, thats why we incels

Jesus-is-saviour.com
Spread the other cheek bro!

With crème brulé!

Proof foids like fag faces, you never see a fag that’s not surrounded by foids. @Transcended Trucel
Yup very few fags don't have foid friends

--> PERSONALITY

How is this surprising? Pretty much all serial killers are memorialized in this way.

If only he did that to foids

Dahmer is the ultimate proof that FACE>height,toilets get wet for him not for his 6'3 killer
364744n