Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jeff bezos is about to become a trillionaire

arab_incel

arab_incel

Officer
★★★★
He worked hard for his money tbh

Jgdvvtjnuuc01

Roasties getting toasty

Typical foid response

SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID BITCH

This should have been posted in Inceldom Discussion ngl
The heightpill destroyed my soul

All women need to die (in my forest) and be replaced by sexy robots

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Lmao at that ugly roastie

In the right time at the right place.

Props to him in all honesty, he struck Gold and him and his generations shall reap the rewards.

He earned his money by abusing poor beta males.
That money is incelish-blood money.

Im conflicted about bezos

on one hand he is a turbo beta certified “would be incel if not billionaire” cuck and not some fucking billionaire CHAD thats mogging every man on the planet in looks money and status

on the other no man deserves to have that much money. Muh “he worked hard and deserves it”. Fuck this extreme inequality

I don’t think any man should have that kind of money. What can one man do with all of it? I feel like paper money will lose all of its value within the next century if this keeps on.

We'll see. It would make hoes mad though

If this faggot still isn't getting a hairtransplant he could give me some $$$

Im conflicted about bezos

on one hand he is a turbo beta certified “would be incel if not billionaire” cuck and not some fucking billionaire CHAD thats mogging every man on the planet in looks money and status

on the other no man deserves to have that much money. Muh “he worked hard and deserves it”. Fuck this extreme inequality
This right there is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my entire life. You are a brainlet. Fuck off back to Looksmax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back