Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO worth $137 billion, to divorce wife of 25 years Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKenzie are divorcing after 25 years

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★

Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKenzie are divorcing after 25 years of marriage, the Amazon CEO and Washington Post owner has announced, potentially leading to the costliest divorce settlement in history with $137 billion at stake.

The richest man in the world, currently worth about $137 billion, according to Bloomberg, made the divorce announcement on Wednesday on his Twitter.

“We want to make people aware of a development in our lives. As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends,” read the statement signed by both of them.

The split could lead the costliest divorce is history, even if the couple doesn’t divide the money equally. There are no reports indicating the couple has a prenuptial agreement, meaning the wealth accumulated during their marriage would have to be split evenly.

Bezos also became a millionaire only in 1997 – four years after they got married. MacKenzie reportedly was one of the first Amazon’s employees.

The current most expensive divorce belongs to billionaire art dealer Alec Wildenstein and New York socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein, dubbed “Catwoman.” She won roughly $2.5 billion in the divorce settlement, shattering all the records.

Their marriage lasted 25 years and they are parents to four children, including three sons and one daughter who was adopted from China.

“We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other. If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again,” the statement added.

“We've had such a great life together as a married couple, and we also see wonderful futures ahead, as parents, friends, partners in ventures and projects, and as individuals pursuing ventures and adventures. Though the labels might be different, we remain a family, and we remain cherished friends.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeff-bezos-amazon-ceo-worth-137-billion-to-divorce-wife-of-25-years

In one word - cucked.

So, we're going to have 20 threads a day about this now, huh?

I hope she destroys him and he commits suicide. But I'm afraid he will just replace her with a younger model.

2KQ4EgO.jpg

Kek, supreme irony for Jeff Bezos. Reminder : he's the son of a single mother who got impregnated by a Chad garagist and found a Mexican immigrant (thus "Bezos") to provide her and raise her son. "You see, dual mating strategy is a good thing, it yields successful children!" :soy:

I hope she destroys him and he commits suicide. But I'm afraid he will just replace her with a younger model.

2KQ4EgO.jpg

This is something I could actually make "Why I Hate Right-Wingers Part 2" about. Because they support this slave driver who has exploited and ruined the lives of dozens of low-status men while bathing in money every night like Scrooge McDuck

Z9yNysV.png
XmZEtXZ.png

I wish pain and death and upon every right-wing asshole who supports capitalism. Thankfully, pro-capitalist right-wingers are mostly white dudes. And capitalism has opened borders to white countries now to import low-wage workers. Ironically, they are like a Frankenstein whose monster now gets rid off white right-wingers, too. Which I think is GREAT. Now they become a minority .. a minority among people who fucking HATE them. I cheer for every one of these assholes being beaten to a pulp.

Lifefuel for enslaved amazon’s wageslaves

Lifefuel for enslaved amazon’s wageslaves
No it just goes to some cunt who has done nothing but go on cruises and shit for 25 years 10s of billions of dollars for absolutely nothing. The workers are 0%better off.

It’s over for trillionarecels

If he was taller and had hair, they’d ouldnt be getting divorced. Even $137 billion can’t save you as a bald manlet. She’s tryna get in on that hot tall guy tinder action

Huh?

Bezos, right now, is worth $137 billion. If he lost half of it, he would still have $68.5 billion.

He's not exactly a middle-class betabuxx schmuck who's struggling to pay child support.

I don't understand the users who think this has anything to do with inceldom.

If he was taller and had hair, they’d ouldnt be getting divorced. Even $137 billion can’t save you as a bald manlet. She’s tryna get in on that hot tall guy tinder action
She is going to be spending her husbands billions that he made, on tall white chads lol.

Stupid. He has shit ton of money but still bald and ugly. I'd get facial surgery etc. if I were him

This is something I could actually make "Why I Hate Right-Wingers Part 2" about. Because they support this slave driver who has exploited and ruined the lives of dozens of low-status men while bathing in money every night like Scrooge McDuck

Z9yNysV.png
XmZEtXZ.png

I wish pain and death and upon every right-wing asshole who supports capitalism. Thankfully, pro-capitalist right-wingers are mostly white dudes. And capitalism has opened borders to white countries now to import low-wage workers. Ironically, they are like a Frankenstein whose monster now gets rid off white right-wingers, too. Which I think is GREAT. Now they become a minority .. a minority among people who fucking HATE them. I cheer for every one of these assholes being beaten to a pulp.
Lefty retard, you use amazon!

Having to share half of your money with a bitch that all has done is suck your dick every 4 months, lmao at his life
DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER MARRY IF YOU GET TO ASCEND

Huh?

Bezos, right now, is worth $137 billion. If he lost half of it, he would still have $68.5 billion.

He's not exactly a middle-class betabuxx schmuck who's struggling to pay child support.

I don't understand the users who think this has anything to do with inceldom.

It's the idea that he could lose half of what he worked for. He himself would still be one of the richest in the world if he lost almost 70 billion but anyone below Mark Zuckerberg would have little to no money left or be in serious debt for billions of dollars.

It's over for billionaireCEOcels

Fucking lol at ever marrying a foid

being the richest non-jew of the world and crying every night alone in the bed = :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She spotted his incel ass back then. What a twenty something you would see in him ? Nothing. He always had the incel look.
She is smart, she secured with 4 children (one is imported from China, future self hating ethnik).
She could also lie and said she helped him to start his business. Married in 1993, he founded amazon in 1994.
Now at almost 50yo, she is back in the market and doing what she did in the goold old days.

She spotted his incel ass back then. What a twenty something you would see in him ? Nothing. He always had the incel look.
She is smart, she secured with 4 children (one is imported from China, future self hating ethnik).
She could also lie and said she helped him to start his business. Married in 1993, he founded amazon in 1994.
Now at almost 50yo, she is back in the market and doing what she did in the goold old days.

He was an incel but worked at Goldman Sachs before starting Amazon. I'm pretty sure she knew he was going to be a good betabuxx -- she just didn't know the final payout would be to the tune of an 11-digit figure.

The split could lead the costliest divorce is history, even if the couple doesn’t divide the money equally. There are no reports indicating the couple has a prenuptial agreement, meaning the wealth accumulated during their marriage would have to be split evenly.

She's so my type I want to fuck sooooooooooo hard fuck

Here is your chance, she is on the free market! Work your charms..
I only need 69,325,123,134,134,112,333 sheqalim to give to her while Tyrone is fulfilling her needs.

2KQ4EgO.jpg

Same tbh. I hope she fucks him up completely one because I do not like him and he treats his employees like shit and two because he was stupid and naive enough to marry despite everything he was about to do.
He also destroyed millions of small business around the globe. (including mine btw)

Marriage is a scam

This bitch about to be the richest woman on earth. JFL.

He should hire somebody to assassinate her

Much as I don't give a shit about greedy giga-kikes like bezos who are what's wrong with the world, I hope that bitch doesn't end up getting anything

Why are people calling Amazon "right wing" the dude is the, misinterpreted, as the incarnation of the Liberalist dream, fully automated future, freedom from work, misconception of Amazon "just being website design".

Of course Liberals don't see the slavery of Mexicans in the USA or Slavics in the UK walking around warehouses double the size of a football field, climbing ladders 10 feet high for 10 hours a day for less than minimum wage and only 20 minutes breaks per day with your every move tracked. Or multi -drop delivery drivers having to deliver 300 parcels per day with no coffee, toilet or lunch breaks, while sat in a metal cab with limited visibility and constant risk of crashing your vehicle and being sacked.

Its like Steve Jobs being hailed as "the worlds cleanest company and saviour" only to use Environmentally damaging chemicals in its products that pollute China and kill Chinese workers- but ofc that is outside the jurisdiction of USA's "environmental CO2 and Toxicity targets".

Last edited:
She made an investment and now she's cashing out

JFL at those cucked marriage laws.

Why are people calling Amazon "right wing" the dude is the, misinterpreted, as the incarnation of the Liberalist dream, fully automated future, freedom from work, misconception of Amazon "just being website design".

Of course Liberals don't see the slavery of Mexicans in the USA or Slavics in the UK walking around warehouses double the size of a football field, climbing ladders 10 feet high for 10 hours a day for less than minimum wage and only 20 minutes breaks per day with your every move tracked. Or multi -drop delivery drivers having to deliver 300 parcels per day with no coffee, toilet or lunch breaks, while sat in a metal cab with limited visibility and constant risk of crashing your vehicle and being sacked.

Its like Steve Jobs being hailed as "the worlds cleanest company and saviour" only to use Environmentally damaging chemicals in its products that pollute China and kill Chinese workers- but ofc that is outside the jurisdiction of USA's "environmental CO2 and Toxicity targets".

Leftists, including those who post here, don't ever want to admit that any of their guys can do anything bad, so they try to make liberal assholes like Bezos into "right-wing" straw villains. They get butthurt when real right-wingers make politically incorrect comments about race or homosexuality or other issues like that, but those people don't make good villains because they're against cheap labor and outsourcing and all the other things that allow guys like Bezos to become billionaires off of other men's sweat. So the leftists create a nonexistent straw villain to bash and blame all the world's problems on. Somehow, this straw villain is a wicked racist who wants to build walls and stop immigration, but at the same time he somehow also wants open borders and cheap labor. This person literally cannot exist, yet the leftist retards continue to burn him in effigy because they cannot make any successful arguments against their real opposition.

Bezos and his company have been fully on board with the leftist SJW agenda. Including feminism. Especially feminism. Amazon keeps bleating on about "muh diversity" and "muh womyn's empowerment." They're your people, leftists.

There are a wide variety of political opinions here, and that's good, but when ultra-far-leftists are wishing death and torture against those who disagree with them, that shit doesn't belong here. This is an incel site, after all. The SJW wing here is the first to demand that pro-conservative comments be banned because they're "divisive," but what's more divisive than calling for genocide of your political opposition? I bet all the SJWs here aren't even incel or even blackpilled. They never even talk about incel issues or men's rights, they just post political bait all the time. They just joined to stir shit up and divide us. They all need to be banned.

What kind of retard would get married in the first place when they are that rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back