Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jeets are taking over my country

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Justin "wanna be pajeet" trudeau is importing street shitters to my country, absolutely destroying the once beautiful culture that Canada once had.

Justin trudeau brownface

Toronto has already practically fallen the minorities out number the white man, Do notice "south asian" don't be fooled those are street shitter smelly fucking Indian fuckers

More jeets are expected to come into our country bringing there street shitting culture with them, we of european and slavic heritage will be outnumbered in a country we won from the natives and we will gave those natives are better deal them being completely erased.

G220908a003 eng

These Street shitters move here and start making the rules by getting into higher up position, it makes it near impossible to get a job because they won't hire you if your name sounds white, They are racist pieces of filth that must be deported by any means necessary. The sheer mass of these fuckers also increases the demand of housing which skyrockets the price, good for those faggot boomers that vote liberal awful for everyone else. They do not respect our traditions and force their awful culture upon us.

Fuck Pajeets that come here, I don't blame some of them for trying to get away from streetshitter land but fuck off we are full.

Canada, more like Crapada

At least Jeets aren't violent, like they won't gang rape some random foid, or loot a store, but they make the place smelly

pajeetas are so hot but yea, you're right. Oh well, just be curry is law and always has been

lol whites now experiencing 0.000001% of what the indigenous experienced.

lol saw the title and immediately thought canada

I didn't do shit i don't deserve this, Atleast Natives didn't do it to there own people.
just because u inherited stolen land doesn't mean that it ACTUALLY belongs to u :feelskek:

lol whites now experiencing 0.000001% of what the indigenous experienced.
stop moralfagging retard the natives were primitive and got civilized meanwhile shitskins in the West decay the culture and destroy, burn everything.

just because u inherited stolen land doesn't mean that it ACTUALLY belongs to u :feelskek:
Nothing was there before the Europeans showed up: Also, this is affecting OPs quality of life, so don’t give him shit like an SJW.

stop moralfagging retard the natives were primitive and got civilized meanwhile shitskins in the West decay the culture and destroy, burn everything.
He’s sounding like a Reddit NPC, he should fuck off back there if he wants to be a little pearl-clutching faggot

At least Jeets aren't violent, like they won't gang rape some random foid, or loot a store, but they make the place smelly
Wdym they won’t gang rape some foid?

Here it's mostly blacks and asians who are taking over the place, with some north african ayy rabs here and there. Barely any curry

Wdym they won’t gang rape some foid?

nvm, they do do that lol.

I forgot jeets are perverts

jeets are perverts and smelly, they won't fight a dude but they'll rape a chick

But even then, they'll rape out of lust because they're horny mfs, but they won't rape as a violent display of power

He’s sounding like a Reddit NPC, he should fuck off back there if he wants to be a little pearl-clutching faggot
he is a reddit thumper , report this fag he spends most of his time on Reddit I bet. Probably infiltroon.

The Khalistan diaspora has more incentive to fight back against the curry tide than Trudeau does.

Here it's mostly blacks and asians who are taking over the place, with some north african ayy rabs here and there. Barely any curry
you probably live in Quebec. Ontario, Alberta and BC are full of them

My ancestors fought for this land and won. In turn we civilized the natives while letting them have a choice to still live in there ways. They get a shit ton of benefits from the government too. My own people the europeans of today are the ones betraying us it's infuriating, if you're gonna take over my country atleast fight me for it. not this subversive bullshit.

Not an argument
he sounds like those anarchist cucks over on reddit. The similarities between how him and they write is scary.

He sounds like that cuck Aaron Bushnell who self-immolated for Palestine.

Such speech shouldn't be tolerated here.

westerners (majority white) are unironically uncivilized in the modern era. I even made a thread on how to teach u guys how to wash ur asses XD.

westerners (majority white) are unironically uncivilized in the modern era. I even made a thread on how to teach u guys how to wash ur asses XD.
YWNBAW now I am 100% certain that you are a tranny your pfp is also a major red flag.

My ancestors fought for this land and won. In turn we civilized the natives while letting them have a choice to still live in there ways. They get a shit ton of benefits from the government too. My own people the europeans of today are the ones betraying us it's infuriating, if you're gonna take over my country atleast fight me for it. not this subversive bullshit.
u can't even breed my friend. ethnics are gonna squeeze u out demographically. just like the indigenous, you'll watch ur land being taken by others without the ability to defend it. and yes having bows and arrows and some spears didn't equip them for an equal fight. the kicker here is this land isn't urs. ur ancestors didn't earn it through noble battle. they stole it through a one sided massacre. now accept the divine recompense that is ur ass getting replaced by ethnics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ehh not really. American curries aren’t violent because the ones that legally immigrate are effectively filtered for IQ and temperament to an extent, and are disproportionately South Indian (South curries are naturally higher inhib than their Northern counterparts).

Punjabis in Canada have been causing trouble for decades. Same goes for the Kashmiri Pakis in the UK, you may or may not have heard of the rape gang issue there

Last edited:
Spaghettiland

I'm not from cucknada thankfully. Canada is in advanced stages of ethnic replacement, it's not as bad here (for now)

:yes:
Pizza is good (I’m hungry rn)

Ehh not really. American curries aren’t violent because the ones that legally immigrate are effectively filtered for IQ and temperament to an extent, and are disproportionately South Indian (South curries are naturally higher inhib than their Northern counterparts).

Punjabis in Canada have been causing trouble for decades. Same goes for the Kashmiri Pakis in the UK, you may or may not have heard of the rape gang issue there

That makes sense, the violent ones are filtered out when legally immigrating.

I'm not really whole versed on the situation so I generalized as a whole

That makes sense, the violent ones are filtered out when legally immigrating.

I'm not really whole versed on the situation so I generalized as a whole
The same reason of selective immigration is also why African immigrants in the US are a very low-crime group, in contrast to both ADOS/FBA as well as the Africans in Europe

The same reason of selective immigration is also why African immigrants in the US are a very low-crime group, in contrast to both ADOS/FBA as well as the Africans in Europe

That makes sense.

Selective immigration is better than just letting hordes of criminals in your country without regulation

Uhmm...........British pakis would like to have a word with you:forcedsmile:

whites now experiencing 0.000001% of what the indigenous experienced.
yeah.Atleast whites have the option of migrating to other white countries in eastern europe or to white worshipping east asia.However canadian natives had the only option of dying or fighting back which many bravely did but were massacred due to their inferior archaic weapons compared to guns the white invaders used!!

he sounds like those anarchist cucks over on reddit. The similarities between how him and they write is scary.

He sounds like that cuck Aaron Bushnell who self-immolated for Palestine.

Such speech shouldn't be tolerated here.
it is an argument. u can't mourn a loss if u never had it and thus it couldn't have been lost.
What do you mean? again, this ain’t an argument. It’s affecting our QOL, wages, etc so we have a point.

And like I said, Whites built civilization there, it was purely tribalistic beforehand.

Not one needful will go undone.

What do you mean? again, this ain’t an argument. It’s affecting our QOL, wages, etc so we have a point.

And like I said, Whites built civilization there, it was purely tribalistic beforehand.
u can look down on their culture but reality is that it was their land. stolen land gets stolen again boohoo

They migrated from Siberia jfl, and i don’t “look down” on it, im speaking objectively.

And turned into a shithole this affecting our lives, nice job being sympathetic to others here faggot
cant be sympathetic to those who have no sympathy for others who endured 10000000x worse. Divine recompense is cooking rn.