Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Jeered at by a group of curries

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
It was midnight at the park and a group of about 20 curries in the dark jeered at me but I simply opened my hands out wide and walked away.

High chances if you threatened them , not a single of them would have confronted you, perhaps 20 of them would apologize.. curries are just weak mang

That’s always a scary sight, curries walking in groups on the streets. Tech nerd wage slaves really have an intimidation factor I never comprehended.

High chances if you threatened them , not a single of them would have confronted you, perhaps 20 of them would apologize.. curries are just weak mang
Maybe but as a fellow nightwalker you know it's better not to instigate

That’s always a scary sight, curries walking in groups on the streets. Tech nerd wage slaves really have an intimidation factor I never comprehended.
They're all bark and no bite, what's there to be scared of?

They were construction workers I think.

They're all bark and no bite, what's there to be scared of?
Cope, curries are the almost thugs
Spongebob Squarepants Smiling GIF

Maybe but as a fellow nightwalker you know it's better not to instigate
whenever i am in nightwalk, i always go out with an aggressive mood, like i am not buffed and all, but if anyone instigate me for no reason, i am taking at least one mf down to hell

whenever i am in nightwalk, i always go out with an aggressive mood, like i am not buffed and all, but if anyone instigate me for no reason, i am taking at least one mf down to hell
I have a similar mentality but it's more about being aware of my surroundings and staying sharp. If a curry lunged at me I'd have to punch him but they didn't dare approach me, none of them did.

I have a similar mentality but it's more about being aware of my surroundings and staying sharp. If a curry lunged at me I'd have to punch him but they didn't dare approach me, none of them did.
true being aware of surroundings is high iq .. chances are curry will not lunge at you if its Indian, muslim curries like pakis and afghanis are different though they are meek when alone, but they act different in group

pakis and afghanis are different though they are meek when alone, but they act different in group
I see, so they're all pussies, just of different variety.